1. If you’re in navigation, you’ll get live traffic updates and rerouted to a faster route.
2. Another travel hack: You can use Google Maps offline.
3. You can add multiple destinations to your route and get directions between them.
4. You can search along your route for things like gas stations and restaurants.
5. Explore local places for food and drinks near you.
6. Use Street View so you know what your destination actually looks like.
7. Find out if driving, taking transit, walking, or biking will get you there faster.
8. You can navigate indoors, too.
10. Never forget the places you visited on vacation.
11. And avoid crowds at places by knowing when they're the busiest.
All illustrations by Marjan Farsad / © BuzzFeed. Videos courtesy of Google Maps.