2 juice boxes or water bottles
3 cups of water
Juice of 1 lemon
4 slices of cheddar cheese
2 slices of bread
1 cup cherry tomatoes
1 cup grapes
8 slices turkey breastCrackers of choice
- Freeze the juice boxes or water bottles to use as lunch-box cool packs.
- Thinly slice the apple and place in a medium bowl with the water and lemon juice to prevent browning.
- Cut the cheese slices into thirds. Cut the bread slices into quarters. To quickly cut the tomatoes and grapes, place between the bottoms of two plates and slice horizontally.
- Lay out 4 slices of turkey breast. Place a piece of cheese and an apple slice on the upper half of each one, then wrap the turkey around them, tucking the ends underneath. Serve with half the grapes, half the cherry tomatoes, and crackers.
- Slice the 4 remaining turkey slices into quarters. Layer the bread, turkey, cheese, and remaining cherry tomatoes on the skewers.