1. The both cities have a permanent partnership, promoting relations not only of friendship, but also of exchange, support and projects of common interest.
2. Because of this, Maringá has a memorial called “Park of Japan” as a symbol of the celebration of 100 years of the Japanese immigration in Brazil!
3. We have also the “Japanese-Brazilian Festival”, an event that happens every year.
4. Maringá has an avenue called Kakogawa and the Japanese city also another one named Maringá!
5. Come and meet one of the biggest Japanese colonies in Brazil! <3
Este post foi criado por um membro da comunidade do BuzzFeed, onde qualquer pessoa pode publicar listas e criações maravilhosas. Learn more ou publique o seu buzz!