27 Practical Things Under $100 Worth Buying At Wayfair's July 4th Sale
Floating shelves, gel mattress toppers, and more affordable goods for your home.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Here's just some of the best items on sale right now:
1. A tranquil "Indigo Forest" art print that'll remind you of lush greenery and help you cover up wall space in your living room.
2. A circular mirror, so you can get the best view whenever you apply makeup or wash your face. It'll also look really, really pretty above your bathroom sink.
3. A four-tier shoe rack to organize your flats, sandals, and sneakers: You can fit up to 24 (yes 24!) pairs of shoes on this sturdy storage solution, which fits perfectly in a closet or wardrobe.
4. A bright arm chair, because you deserve a cozy seating space while you curl up and read books or sip tea. With a back-friendly design and vibrant color, this piece of furniture is equally stylish and functional.
5. A colorful square rug you'll want to place in your home if you have furry friends: The material is stain-resistant and easy to clean, just in case your pet has an accident or sheds a lot of hair.
6. A mermaid shelf liner that'll fit perfectly in drawers, shelves, and cabinets and help prevent unwanted scratches on furniture and other delicate surfaces.
7. A wall-mounted bike rack for your bicycles if you live in an apartment or studio: This handy object doesn't take up a lot of space and gives you a safe place to store fat tire bikes, mountain bikes, and road bikes indoors.
8. A striped umbrella, so you can give your patio a summer-worthy refresh and get plenty of shade from the sun. You can also tilt it to accommodate beach chairs and other outdoor-friendly furniture.
9. A shelving unit you'll want to place in your bedroom, living room, or kitchen to tackle all that clutter. (Hello appliances, books, and blankets that don't have a storage spot.) It easily fits in corners and has adjustable shelves, which is a win for organizing.
10. An outdoor wall lantern to give the outside of your house a ~glow-up~ and save you $$$ on landscape lighting. Plus, it'll look beautiful when the sun goes down.
11. A standing desk converter that'll make WFH so much easier with an adjustable height and reversible design. Answer emails and host video conferences in comfort from anywhere in your living space.
12. A set of floating shelves to neatly display artwork, sculptures, and your plant babies. These lil' helpers can be helpful if you don't have room for a big bookshelf or dresser.
13. A spice rack organizer, because your kitchen essentials need an accessible hub whenever you're making meals. It's space-friendly and can fit small jars, spices, and more ingredients that you may need for cooking.
14. A portable charcoal grill, so you can heat up veggie burgers, kebabs, and other summer eats on your balcony or patio. With an easy-to-move design and a dual venting system, you can whip up amazing dishes and have an easy clean-up in outdoor areas.
15. A tech-friendly desk that'll work for all your gadgets and give you plenty of space for reading and typing. Its ergonomic design will help you keep cables neat and give you additional space for office essentials.
16. A 16-piece dinnerware set so you'll never run out of dishes throughout the day and not have to waste time cleaning them. These bowls, cups, and plates are dishwasher safe and easily stack up in cabinets.
17. A non-slip indoor door mat, so you won't bring dirt and other gross substances inside your home. A raised waffle pattern scrapes debris off your shoes and a rubber backing helps prevent it from sliding, so you won't fall if you're coming back from outside.
18. Adjustable bar stools that'll give your kitchen or outdoor bar a sleek update. You can alter their height and not have to struggle to eat or drink in your fave nook again.
19. A wall storage cabinet, because it's been a minute since your garage received an organization makeover and you still are struggling to find all your tools. Whether you have a drill, wrenches, or cables, you'll be able to place all of 'em in this space-saving area.
20. A gel memory foam mattress topper that'll be amazing for times when it's too hot to sleep: It has cooling technology to help prevent you from sweating and it's really, really comfortable to lie down on, thanks to its super cushioned material.
21. A picture frame set, so you can admire all your favorite photos while you walk down your stairs or hallway. This set comes with seven different-sized frames that'll accommodate multiple prints and photographs.
22. A tiny accent table that doubles up as a nightstand and will look great next to a bed or sofa. Even if you have a small apartment or home, you can easily display vases and books with this beauty.
23. A tabletop humidifier, because your plant babies and home will thank you for the additional moisture. This tiny gadget helps combat dry air indoors and you can use it for aromatherapy too.
24. A lightweight quilt that'll be perfect for summer and also add a pop of color to your bedroom. You can reverse it and the material won't make you wake up in a puddle of sweat.
25. Nautical-themed hooks, so you can finally ~sea~ where you put your go-to beach tote, rain jacket, and other summer accessories when you're about to leave the house.
26. A storage ottoman, because you need a chic spot to stash your blankets, magazines, and entertainment devices. It'll look so good next to a loveseat, couch, or sofa at home.
27. An entryway storage bench to place in a corner if you need extra room for shoes, hats, and shopping bags. It comes with plenty of hooks and shelves for your everyday essentials.
See everything else on sale here. You, after adding useful and affordable decor to your living space:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.