30 Products That'll Help Make Your Living Room So Dang Beautiful
Revamp your living room with gorgeous furniture and home decor.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A gorgeous pink couch that Elle Woods would Approve of. You can sit, sleep, and lounge on this beauty, which has velvet fabric and Victorian-style legs.
2. A pretty tapestry you'll ~love to the moon and back.~ Buh-bye bare living room walls, it's been real.
3. A textured pouf, so you can add a pop of color to your living room *and* prop your feet on something comfy.
4. A gorgeous bookshelf that'll be a storage upgrade for your plant babies, mini sculptures, and all the novels you want to catch up on.
5. A bright area rug, because it's about time you add some color to your boring hardwood floor.
6. A shelf floor lamp to illuminate your space and show off small picture frames and artwork at the same time.
7. A marble throw pillow that'll come in handy for sofa naps, plus it adds an artsy touch to your living room.
8. A mustard futon so you can bring some sunshine to your living space. It functions as a couch *and* sofa bed, just in case you want to doze off during your next binge-watching marathon.
9. A patterned armchair that'll make your living room ~bloom~ and give you an extra place to sit.
10. A gold frame coffee table, because it's so chic, affordable, and functional for your living room. There is also a bottom shelf for remotes, magazines, and books.
11. A floating media center for your home entertainment needs: It can fit any TV up to 60 inches, plus there are storage cubby holes — which means you'll finally have a place to keep your streaming devices, remotes, and DVDs organized.
12. A resin vase, so you can display your fave ferns and flowers in a stunning structure. Place this on a fireplace mantel, coffee table, or bookshelf.
13. A flared arm loveseat you'll absolutely adore if you don't have enough room to accommodate a big couch or sofa.
14. A scalloped ceramic side table that'll remind you of summer days and be the perf spot for your cup of coffee.
15. A charming wicker bench to place in your living room corner. Storage and seating? Sign me up.
16. A sunburst wall mirror, so you can see your reflection and hang a pretty piece of home decor over your couch or fireplace at the same time.
17. A pet sofa, because your fur baby deserves a comfy area for lounging and sleeping.
18. Cute window curtains that'll let in just enough sunlight and give an airy feel to your living room.
19. A bubble pendant trio, so you can add beautiful accent lighting above your sitting area or coffee table.
20. A cushioned floor pillow, because you need a comfy oasis near your windowsill for reading or meditating.
21. A set of nesting tables that'll save you space *and* look really pretty in your living room. Decorate them with picture frames, succulents, and other trinkets.
22. A geometric rug you'll want to cover your hardwood floors with: The fabric is super soft on your feet and it'll make your living room more cheery.
23. An emerald green sectional that'll complement your earthy home decor aesthetic. It also comes with two pillows for all the cozy feels.
24. A gorgeous print that'll bring Greece straight to your living room. Everyone will be asking "where did you get that?!" when you FaceTime them from the couch.
25. A throw blanket with soft fabric and colorful pom pom detailing. Prepare to feel extra cozy in this cocoon while you read magazines or watch movies.
26. A TV stand that offers plenty of storage space for your entertainment essentials, plus it doubles up as a decorative centerpiece.
27. Photo clip string lights to creatively hang up your fave pictures and postcards in your living room.
28. Vintage-inspired candle holders for your fireplace mantel, windowsill, or living room side table. Don't you just love the metal flower detailing on these beauties?!
29. A set of storage baskets so that you have an accessible spot to keep your knitting gear, essential oil diffusers, and other living room necessities.
30. A coffee table with a cool concrete base and a glass tabletop perf for vases, catch dishes, and artwork.
You, after giving your living room a much-needed makeover:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.