We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A two-piece midi dress outfit so you don't have to waste time putting together a stylish look when it's a warm day. Instead of trying to match tops and bottoms for hours, you can slip into this gorgeous, breathable duo and head out the door.
Promising review: "I got so many compliments on this outfit. I loved it so much, I bought two more in different colors! The material is breathable and comfortable. The style can be fun or classy and the package came quick! It's not too tight and not too loose. Highly recommend." —Robin Ramirez
Get it from Amazon for $18+ (available in sizes XL–5X and in 28 colors and patterns).
2. A ribbed halter top with a built-in bra that'll keep your chest comfy and supported sans underwire. This wardrobe essential is anything but basic, because it can be worn alone *or* under any cardigan or lightweight jacket.
Klassy Network is a woman-owned business that sells stylish blouses, swimwear, eyewear, and their well-known Brami top, aka a top that provides amazing support and doesn't require a bra underneath!
My colleague Chantel Turner loves Brami tops and said: "*I* wish that every top I owned was a Brami top so I could trash all of my traditional bras. I own a few of their shirts in different styles and they are absolutely amazing! Somehow the shirts provide the support of a bra without you having to actually wear a bra. It feels extremely comfortable." Read more of her Brami top review (it's number 17).
Promising review: "I totally love these Brami Halter tops. Being a cup size C; not having to wear a bra was almost impossible for me. With the Brami I am so happy that I do not have to use a bra plus still keep my boobs in place. These are so versatile that I used them every where, all the time, even to do yoga. I just love them!" —Klassy Network Customer
Get it from Klassy Network for $39.99 (available in sizes XS–3XL and in eight colors).
3. A short-sleeved T-shirt dress to wear when you're WFH *or* planning a chill day outdoors. It has a flowy shape, a fabric that feels like your fave tee, and you can layer a hoodie over it if you're feeling cold.
Promising review: "I love these dresses! I ordered solid purple and leopard print and one is as cute and comfortable as the next. After washing in cold water and hanging to dry, they are not short at all and maintained their shape. The fabric is lightweight but not thin or see-through. I think I may have to get some more!" —Kim W.
Get it from Amazon for $20.99+ (available in sizes XS–3XL and in 38 colors and prints).
4. Wide-leg pants that are buttery soft, have a beautiful pattern, and still feel like your go-to pair of comfy pants. This wardrobe staple, which can basically be worn with any type of bodysuit, T-shirt, or blouse, will score you so many complements.
Kin By Kristine is a Black woman-owned business based in Los Angeles, California. They design gorgeous pieces, including maxi dresses, dusters, and crop tops for plus-size women.
Promising review: "These pants are the real deal. They’re buttery-soft to the point where it feels like you’re wearing a cloud. And you don’t see underwear lines. Love these pants and would buy in other patterns." —Kin By Kristine Customer
Get it from Kin By Kristine for $45.95 (available in sizes 12–26).
5. A pair of loose overalls for days when you want to wear a T-shirt with something that doesn't require zippers (looking at you, denim shorts!). This jumper will make getting dressed a breeze, because, all you need is a cute top to layer underneath. Plus, it has roomy pockets!
Promising review: "I'll admit it, I love overalls. For me, they're comfy and great on weekdays and weekends and, with these in particular, you can dress them up or down. I get compliments every time I wear them and others always ask where I bought them. My favorite things about these: the loose fit; the linen look and feel; the black color has yet to fade despite numerous washes, the ease of care, and, they are so comfy." —seattlehouse
Get it from Amazon for $15.99+ (available in sizes S–3X and in five colors).
6. A romantic maxi dress that gives all the Bridgerton feels with its puff sleeves, flowy shape, and soft pastel color. You may not be in a ballroom where an orchestra is playing Taylor Swift's "Wildest Dreams" and you're dancing with other members of the ton, but close enough, right?
Promising review: "Ethereally beautiful! This dress is absolutely lovely. It’s so lightweight, breezy, and comfortable. It fits perfectly, and the bodice has plenty of stretch so if you’re in between sizes, you could go either way. I actually sized down because I wanted to wear it on the shoulders and didn’t want the sleeves slipping off, but I didn’t have an issue with that at all. I got the sage green color and it’s not see through, it’s beautiful. Get this dress!" —Laura
Get it from Amazon for $31.99+ (available in sizes XS–XL and in 15 colors).
7. Stretchy bike shorts so perfect for hiking, running, and walking, you'll love wearing them all the time. They come in fun patterns (like the leopard-print one below!) and have moisture-wicking fabric that'll help you stay dry when you exercise outdoors.
Promising review: "This product is perfect for all outdoor activities! I recently got into bike shorts because I was tired of my thighs chafing when I run, hike, and bike. These shorts are shorter than other bike shorts, but long enough to prevent chafing. The patterns are perfect and vibrant and the cloth is so soft. They are incredibly breathable and comfortable for lounging in, or taking on a long run or bike ride." —Amazon Customer
Get them from Amazon for $17.88+ (available in sizes XS–XXL and in 17 colors and patterns).
8. A velvet tank that's versatile enough for weird in-between weather. Layer it under your favorite faux leather jacket if it's a bit chilly *or* show off your shoulders in it on warmer days. Either way, you'll have a cute outfit that'll feel *SO* soft on your skin.
Promising review: "I bought this tank in two colors and I’m considering buying more! The fit is a little loose in the chest, and I’m not small-chested, so I’ll probably get the next size down next time. The colors are beautiful and the shirt is so soft! They are perfect for layering under a casual blazer or jacket, and could be dressed up or down easily." —Emma Harper
Get it from Amazon for $9.99+ (available in sizes XS–XXL and in 15 colors).
9. A one-shoulder, sleeveless bodysuit because it'll feel way better than wearing a top, tucking it in, and worrying about it slipping out of place. This pretty piece of clothing has a sleeveless design (buh-bye over-sweating) and double-layered fabric that won't rub against your chest and arms.
Styling this bodysuit is fun too — wear it with a pair of asymmetrical jeans or a faux leather skirt if you want to elevate your look!
Get it from Boohoo for $18 (originally $30; available in sizes 12–24 and in three colors).
10. A tie-front romper you'll want to dress in for walking to the beach, going for a bike ride, or having a picnic in the park. This one-piece beauty is an easy outfit that'll feel very breezy and lightweight to wear on hotter days. (Yes to looking cute and not feeling sweaty when it's warmer outside!)
Some reviewers recommend sizing up if you prefer a looser fit!
Promising review: "I love this romper, I bought for a tropical vacation. It has a light and flowy material. I tied it in front and back and it’s like two rompers in one! I will say it’s a little bigger on me than I would prefer, but that’s because I’m always in between sizes. But because I want to be comfortable on vacation, I’ll stick to a medium. Overall highly recommend! Super cute!" —Michael Tomshack And Jillian
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in sizes XS–XL and in 28 colors).
11. A patch sweatshirt just begging to be part of your wardrobe. It's lightweight, has a comfy shape perfect for layering, and a cute alien patch. Oh, and you can complete the look with your fave baseball cap.
I personally own this sweatshirt and I wear it all the time! It goes well with joggers and leggings and it's my go-to piece of clothing whenever I'm relaxing at home or spending solo time outdoors.
Promising review: "I love these shirts, I got the black alien and the white wave shirt. They fit perfect and have held up (as well as the designs) through lots of washes. I wear these out during the day and I also wear them to bed sometimes because they’re so comfy. ❤️" —sara
Get it from Amazon for $4.99+ (available in sizes XS–XL and in 25 styles).
12. A tie-dye maxi dress that'll be your go-to outfit when you're headed to a beach, lake, or pool: It's comfy, easily drapes over a swimsuit, *and* has a beautiful tie-dye design that'll go with all your sandals.
Coco de Chom is a small business run by a mom-daughter duo in Dallas, Texas. If you're looking for wardrobe pieces that are comfy *and* stylish, you'll find so many tie-dye dresses and shorts!
Promising review: "I bought this dress in two colors. So lightweight and chic. You will thank yourself for ordering one (or two)!" —Etsy Customer
13. A lightweight jacket to layer over sports bras, crop tops, and baby tees. Made with moisture-wicking and four-way stretch fabric, this piece of outerwear will work great for trips to the coffee shop or farmers market.
Mono B is an athleisure brand based in Los Angeles. From super soft leggings to tie-dye cropped tanks, you'll find so many stylish pieces to wear for exercising, lounging, and everything in between.
Promising review: "Such a cute jacket to wear working out or just to the gym to keep you warm before and after and looking amazing!" —Mono B Customer
Get it from Mono B for $41 (available in sizes S–L and in four colors).
14. A strapless sundress with ruffle trim detailing, a gorgeous floral print, and a flowy shape that'll make you want to twirl on repeat. It also has a hint of stretch in the top area that'll feel like a soft hug on your chest.
Promising review: "Love this dress! Super cute and super comfy. The green is really pretty and goes well with a tiny sweater and stacked sandals or just by itself and flip-flops! Definitely recommend, even for the large busted ladies out there! The stretch is perfect in this area and doesn't constantly fall down." —Jamie Holladay Collins
Get it from Amazon for $21.66+ (available in sizes S–XL and in 24 colors).
15. An off-the-shoulder blouse to wear when you're ready to give ~the cold shoulder~ to uncomfortable clothing and add a little luxe to your wardrobe. Voluminous sleeves and an adjustable wrap waist will level up your go-to pair of dress pants or denim.
Promising review: "This blouse is definitely a statement maker. I love how voluminous the sleeves are, it really adds so much drama to any outfit.The material is definitely thicker than expected, but it makes it feel more luxe!" —Jessica Moore
Get it from Amazon for $36.99 (available in sizes XS–XL and in 15 colors).
16. High-waisted trousers with roomy pockets and a comfy elastic waist for your WFH wardrobe. They come in earthy colors (like army green and sky blue), so you can easily pair them with blouses and turtlenecks.
Promising review: "Oh my goodness I love these pants so much! They are extremely comfortable — soft and stretchy fabric, elastic waistband, and gently tapered leg to give it some style without being too tight. I get tons of compliments when I wear them to work! I already have them in three colors, but honestly, am probably going to buy some more. These are the real deal!" —Chelsea
Get them from Amazon for $28.99+ (available in sizes XS–3X, in sets of two, and in 31 colors).
17. A versatile bralette you'll probably want to slip into right now: it has adjustable straps, a V-neck neckline, and super soft fabric, can be styled in so many ways. Layer a blazer over it for a chic look *or* wear it alone with pants for a chill ensemble.
18. A scoop collar T-shirt because you can never go wrong with a basic tee that comes in many colors and can seamlessly be dressed up or down. Style it with comfy leggings or a pencil skirt and you'll be good to go.
19. A pleated A-line skirt so you can wear something breezy and comfy when you head out for a stroll or go to a winery. Tuck in a cami or tee and you'll look très chic while enjoying a sunny day.
Promising review: "The skirt is as beautiful as I imagined it would be; it's exactly as pictured. It's very comfortable, and due to the elastic waistband, very forgiving as far as fit. It's perfect for work or a casual day out." —Elayne
Get it from Amazon for $22.99+ (available in sizes S–2XL and in 40 colors).
20. A button-down tank for times when you want to dress up a bit, but don't want to wear something that's too clingy or hot during summer. It has a tailored cut perfect for tucking into jeans or knotting up above a high-rise flowy skirt.
21. A V-neck onesie because you're going on an outdoor adventure and need a stylish, comfy, *and* functional outfit: Just slip into this comfy number with ribbed detailing, criss-cross straps, and fabric that won't restrict your movement.
22. A crop top and joggers set that combines athleisure and coziness into one outfit, thanks to the top that's perfectly cropped and the trendy faux-pleat detail on the pants.
Promising review: "Got this set to sleep in for the winter. The material is very comfortable and soft on the skin and not irritating at all. The stitches were flawless and looks exactly like the picture. I actually wore the sweats outside with another top and I was feeling fine the whole day." —Kesha Follz
Get it from Amazon for $22.99+ (available in sizes S–XL and in 24 colors/styles).