27 Kitchen Products From Wayfair That People Actually Swear By
Everything you need to cook, bake, and eat well in your cucina.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A programmable coffee maker that customizes your daily cup o' joe. Choose from two brew strengths (classic or rich) and adjust the small batch setting to make flavorful coffee whenever you need a caffeine pick-me-up.
2. A four-slice toaster, so you can warm up English muffins, toast, and bagels for the entire fam in one go. It's time to ~pull the plug~ on breakfast meals that take way too long to make.
3. A retro-inspired microwave that not only looks so dang good in your kitchen, but actually makes popcorn and defrosts frozen veggies in minutes. Five (yes, five) autocook buttons will help you heat up meals with minimal effort.
4. A marble pastry board, so you can easily knead and roll dough without using the kitchen counter. It also doubles up as a cutting board for avocados and salad greens.
5. A four-piece potholder and oven mitt set for all your baking and cooking sessions. They're heat resistant (buh-bye burns) and machine-washable, just in case a lil' sauce or cookie mix gets on them.
6. A nifty pots and pans pegboard, so you can *finally* have an accessible spot for all your cookware and utensils in the kitchen. No more cramming skillets and spatulas in tight cabinets.
7. A countertop blender that'll quickly whip up your favorite smoothies and veggie dips. It can blend, chop, grind, and mix ingredients in a pinch, so you don't have to worry about chunks of ice or chickpeas ruining your beverage or snack.
8. A stainless-steel food chopper you'll want to have on hand for dicing cheese, nuts, herbs, and veggies in the kitchen.
9. An 18-piece container food storage set, so you can meal prep like a pro and make your leftovers last. Wouldn't it be nice to not have to cook lunch or dinner for a few days?
10. A 10-piece cookware set to make all of your favorite dishes. A thermo-spot heat indicator lets you know when each pan is ready for ingredients, while nonstick material helps keep food remains at bay.
11. A digital air fryer for crispy appetizers and meals. Heat up those chicken fingers, fries, and egg rolls in this handy gadget, which comes with seven presets and holds up to 5.6 quarts of noms.
12. A four-piece bakeware set, so you can bake cookies, muffins, and pies whenever you're craving dessert. Each pan is made with a nonstick material, so taking goodies out of the oven will be a breeze.
13. A space-saving bar cart for virtual happy hours and wine nights. Stash all your vino, liquor, and kitchen barware in this sleek storage space.
14. A nine-piece utensil set that comes with everything *but* the kitchen sink: Whisk, stir, and flip to your heart's content with this BPA-free and dishwasher safe set.
15. A waffle maker, so you can cook the best DIY brunch at home. Don't forget to add some syrup, butter, and berries to your breakfast masterpiece.
16. A single-cup coffee maker for brewing tea, hot cocoa, and iced beverages in your kitchen. Whether you want an espresso or giant cup o' joe, this device will make your drink in less than a minute.
17. A food storage set to organize all your beverages, fruits, veggies, and other perishables in the fridge.
18. A two-in-one pressure cooker that can cook *or* air fry your favorite breakfast, lunch, and dinner meals. Whip up chili, mac and cheese, and fries with this device, which has eight programmable cooking functions and keeps food warm for hours.
19. A 15-piece knife block set for chopping, dicing, and mincing food. These functional tools will give your kitchen the update it deserves.
20. A glass kitchen canister set where you can stash candy, pasta, and other jar-friendly goods. They'll transform your cluttered kitchen into a neat cooking hub.
21. A blender and food processor hybrid that'll save you so much counter space. It chops, pulverizes, and blends ingredients without leaving a chunky residue.
22. A fruit holder you'll ~go bananas~ for, because it has so much room for apples, bananas, pears, and oranges. Plus, it easily fits on your counter!
23. A countertop spice rack, because you'll be able to have cumin, cinnamon, and turmeric right next to you whenever you're cooking or baking.
24. A mesh colander set that'll drain your pasta, fruits, and veggies over the sink. Each colander also has sturdy handles, so you won't have to worry about dropping anything.
25. A stand mixer if you can't get enough of baking and want to step up your sweets game. With 10 speed settings, it'll mix all your ingredients so well, you'll probably ditch your go-to whisk and bowl.
26. A 16-piece dinnerware set that comes with beautiful mugs, dinner plates, salad plates, and dessert bowls. Yes, you *can* dine in style.
27. And a pretty 36-piece wine glass set, because you can finally have some classy drinkware for your favorite vino.
You, whipping up a delicious dessert with your new kitchen goods:
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.