20 Kitchen Products For Anyone Who Can't Get Enough Of Brunch
Waffle makers, toasters, and other ~eggcellent~ gadgets for the brunch of your dreams.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A programmable coffee maker that customizes your daily cup o' joe before brunch. Choose from two brew strengths (classic or rich) and adjust the small batch setting to make flavorful coffee whenever you need a caffeine pick-me-up.
2. A rapid egg maker, so you can whip up hard-boiled eggs, poached eggs, and scrambled eggs without using all the pans in your cabinet. Wakey wakey eggs and bakey, baby.
3. A mini waffle maker that'll be great for tiny kitchens and solo brunches. This tiny gadget will cook you fluffy, mouth-watering waffles in minutes.
4. A hanging cocktail bar, because you never know when you'll want a mimosa, bellini, or Bloody Mary with your breakfast masterpiece.
5. A double breakfast sandwich maker to create a heavenly combo of eggs, peppers, and ham on an English muffin whenever you're craving brunch.
6. A four-slice toaster, so you can warm up English muffins, toast, and bagels for the entire fam in one go. There is enough room for four pieces of bread and you'll be able to make breakfast in no time.
7. A three-in-one avocado slicer that divides, pits, and slices avocados you need for brunch recipes. This lil' tool isn't hard to use and you can place it in the dishwasher for easy cleanup.
8. A splurge-worthy espresso maker that'll help you craft a barista-worthy beverage in your kitchen. Sip on an espresso or latte while you eat waffles, pancakes, or eggs in the morning.
9. A microwave-friendly egg poacher you'll want to have on hand if you're doing a DIY brunch. It delicately heats up eggs in the microwave, so you can enjoy runny yolks with your delicious toast.
10. A small citrus juicer for lemons, oranges, and grapefruits. Who wouldn't want a freshly-squeezed glass of juice during brunch?
11. A 10-piece cookware set to make all of your favorite brunch dishes. A thermo-spot heat indicator lets you know when each pan is ready for ingredients, while nonstick material helps keep bacon, egg, and pancake remains at bay.
12. A tiny pancake maker that'll bring the zoo to brunch: Little ones will love eating pancakes imprinted with owls, cats, and other adorable animals.
13. And an electric griddle, because sometimes you want to cook eggs, bacon, and pancakes at the same time. A mouth-watering brunch is coming. right. up.
14. An egg on a bagel maker for a quick and delicious a.m. meal: Whisk egg whites, microwave for a minute, and layer them on your fave breakfast sandwich. Done and done.
15. A retro-inspired microwave that'll look so dang good in your kitchen and help you cook oatmeal and breakfast bowls in little time. Five (yes, five) autocook buttons will help you heat up meals with minimal effort.
16. A mini donut toaster, because you may want to end your brunchfest with a sweet treat or two. Don't forget to top these babies off with frosting and sprinkles.
17. A set of mold shapers, so you can make star-shaped eggs *and* pancakes. You can finally have a ~stellar~ brunch lineup with these fun cooking tools.
18. A two-in-one pressure cooker that can cook *or* air fry frittatas, breakfast potatoes, and bacon. It has eight programmable cooking functions and keeps food warm for hours.
19. A colorful spatula for flipping omelets and pancakes. It has a sturdy handle and nonstick material, so you won't have to worry about dropping anything while you cook breakfast.
20. A cold brew maker, because you'll save $$$ on cafe trips, avoid a mediocre pot of coffee, *and* get to enjoy a flavorful cold brew in the a.m. with your french toast or eggs Benedict.
You, enjoying the best brunch ever complete with coffee, eggs, toast, and all the fixings:
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.