We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A plush bath pillow to make your spa dreams complete and give your head a little extra cushioning while you sip wine and relax in a bubble bath. Don't forget to snap a pic for the 'gram, because, you just transformed your tub into a chill hub.
Promising review: "Let me tell you, the level of comfort in taking a bath has gone up by a factor of 100x! It's easy to install and only takes a minute to suction to the tub. I have an older style tub but it worked perfectly! It's so soft and very supportive of your neck when sitting in the bath, no more awkward positioning and having your neck on the cold porcelain. I highly recommend it!" —Jeremiah
Get it from Amazon for $27.98.
2. And a bath caddy because you'll love reading a juicy bestseller in the tub and enjoying a beverage after a stressful day. A little luxury in your bathroom goes a long way, and this tray looks fancy and has plenty of room for your "me time" essentials.
This caddy is expandable and fits in many types of tubs!
Promising review: "This baby is awesome! There’s nothing quite like relaxing in the tub after an exhausting day, and having the luxury of this table to put your glass of wine and your tablet on so you can drink wine and watch your favorite TV shows in peace!" —Kat
Get it from Amazon for $32.99 (available in four colors).
3. A Star Wars-inspired print to hang up on the wall above your toilet or bathtub. While you're doing your business or enjoying a bubble bath, you can admire this cute artwork from ~a galaxy far, far away~.
Spa Wars is a small shop based in St. Louis, Missouri. If you're looking for fun Star Wars-themed art prints, you'll find a bunch featuring Darth Vader, Princess Leia, and more characters from the famous franchise.
Promising review: "I am in love with my droid picture. It is absolutely perfect in my Star Wars bathroom. I immediately ordered the Chewie print!" —Etsy Customer
4. Iridescent privacy film that'll give your bathroom window a gorgeous, stained glass effect. Your neighbors don't need to catch a view of you sitting on the toilet or singing in the shower.
Promising review: "I love this product! I live in an apartment complex and my bedroom window happens to be along one of the main walkways for the whole complex. This product looks so cute and it gives me me the privacy I needed. It was pretty easy to install and it can easily be removed if I need to relocate." —Melina
Get it from Amazon for $8.99+ (available in eight sizes).
5. LED lights so you can turn your plain vanity into a functional makeup studio. While you apply eyeliner or foundation, you'll have high-quality lighting that's way better than that sad ceiling bulb you were using before.
A smart touch dimmer lets you adjust brightness too, so you can get glammed up even if your bathroom is slightly dark.
Promising review: "Amazing lights! This transformed my vanity. I had on cheap bulb lights before and my makeup looked like I had done it in the dark. These are life saving, so bright, and for a good price, I’m thinking of ordering more for bathroom!" —Amazon Customer
Get 10 feet of lights from Amazon for $18.68.
6. A Tushy bidet attachment that'll effectively clean your bum without toilet paper and upgrade your outdated throne. One other benefit of this device? You won't have to worry so much about clogging the toilet. 🙌
It comes with a nozzle adjuster, so you can get a gentle butt-cleaning or a power wash whenever you go to the bathroom. To get started, just unscrew the toilet seat, place the Tushy on the toilet, connect to the water, and you'll be good to go! 💩
Promising review: "I'm not sure any words I use will adequately describe and illuminate how much my Tushy Classic has improved my quality of life. I have hemorrhoids, and suffered from them — like, I was sometimes so uncomfortable I couldn't sleep — until Tushy. I highly recommend this product, it is unbelievably affordable: it is the definition of value. My butt deserves the love it now experiences on the daily, and your butt does, too." —Tushy Customer
Get it from Tushy for $99 (available in seven colors).
7. Decorative hooks because they'll make your boring shower curtain ~bloom~ with color. These little "roses" are easy to install, work with multiple rods (diameter 22-30mm), and are made with anti-rust material.
8. A gold toothbrush holder that'll add a little glam to your bathroom. It can hold up to three toothbrushes and has a curved design that'll help you avoid water puddles.
9. A mason jar accessories set so you can finally keep all your tweezers, cotton swabs, and toothbrushes in cute containers and have an organized bathroom. Yes to a vanity upgrade! 👏
This bathroom accessories set comes with a mason jar soap dispenser, two apothecary jars, and a toothbrush holder, plus labels for all of them!
Promising review: "I love these jars, they look great in my bathroom. The soap dispenser is big and holds plenty of soap. The smaller jars hold enough Q-tips for a week or two and one of them I’m using for my cotton pads which holds approximately 30 to 40. The included labels were a nice touch as well." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $24.99.
10. Or mermaid-inspired sink accessories to add a subtle shimmer to your counter. You may not have the space for a big vanity, but this tiny set will be a pretty storage option for your daily essentials.
You'll get a lotion dispenser, toothbrush holder, cotton ball jar, and a vanity tray!
Promising review: "I la-la-love this bathroom set. It makes the powder room the perfect place for personal pampering and keeps all my products organized. Thank you so making such a beautiful and high quality product. I am beyond pleased with my purchase. It was well packaged and arrived in perfect condition." —Samantha
Get it from Amazon for $37.99+ (available in two sizes and seven colors).
11. An adorable penguin towel so you can dry your hands in a ~fluffy~ cocoon after you wash them. It feels so soft and adds a cute touch to the area above your sink.
12. A jumbo clothespin towel holder to make hanging up towels and robes less of a chore. This gem will be so handy when you're cold after a shower and need to wrap yourself in something warm, stat. It's also very durable and will look great next to a tub or above a toilet.
Barwood Shop is a handmade home decor shop based in Adirondack, New York.
Promising review: "I was worried I wouldn’t like them but once I got them on my bathroom wall I loved them! They’re so cute and perfect to hang towels with." —Etsy Customer
13. Fizzy aromatherapy bath bombs you'll want to show off on your bathroom window ledge. These relaxing treats contain essential oils, like lavender, orange, and peppermint, and smell so good when dropped in a tub.
Promising review: "I have been using bath bombs for years. I've used cheap brands, drugstore brands, luxury brands (Lush, YL) and more. This box gives all bath bombs I've tried a run for the money! The packaging was super cute and totally giftable. This bomb gave me the most serene experience and they are huge!" —Heather H
Get a set of 12 from Amazon for $25.97.
14. An auto toothpaste dispenser that'll take your bathroom to the future *and* cut your brushing time. Instead of endlessly squeezing a tube, you can place your brush underneath and instantly get toothpaste. Yes, it's that easy and it'll look so cool next to your sink.
Promising review: "The main reason we purchased this is because I only have use of one hand and it was difficult for me to apply toothpaste to my toothbrush. My wife bought this and mounted it to my bathroom mirror for me. So far it has been great! With one hand you just push the toothbrush into the opening, pull the toothbrush back out and it has just the right amount of toothpaste on the toothbrush." —Karensguy
Get it from Amazon for $6.99 (available in three colors).
15. A patterned shower curtain to add a pop of color to your neutral bathroom. This beauty gives major resort vibes with its cool, "I'm ready to chill" design and comes with holes for shower hooks.
Jungalow is a Black woman–owned business that sells colorful home decor, furniture, and gifts. From throw pillows to candleholders, you'll find gorgeous products that'll brighten up your living space.
Promising review: "The curtain is wonderful! It got here pretty fast, the quality is really good, and it adds so much color to the bathroom. Very happy with our purchase. :)" —Jungalow Customer
Get it from Jungalow for $49.
16. Or a cool shape-themed curtain that'll make you feel like you're at an art museum when IRL, you're just stepping into your shower to get ready for the day or night ahead.
Society6 features designs by hundreds of artists, so you can find a shower curtain that truly matches your decor style! Shop the full lineup of shower curtains here.
City Art is a small business that sells abstract art prints, framed canvases, and more cool pieces for your living space.
Promising review: "Beautiful. Good-quality shower curtain, and the design looks fabulous. Feels like the most grown-up thing we have in the house now!" —Society6 Customer
Get it from Society6 for $64.99.
17. And a space-saving shower curtain with plenty of pockets for shampoo, conditioners, and soap. The days of using the side of your tub or window ledge for "storage" are over, thanks to this bathroom essential that also doubles up as decor.
18. An LED showerhead because you can get squeaky clean under a sea of color-changing lights and basically have a party in the shower. It may not be the club, but at least your bathroom will be so ~lit~.
19. "Plant Buddies" that'll add some greenery to your bathroom and look very adorable on a shelf or window ledge. You'll get so many compliments on these cuties whenever someone comes over to visit!
Lovely Terrariums is a Chicago-based shop that sells cute plant-friendly products, including terrariums, hanging plant nests, and small planters.
Promising review: "Exactly what I wanted! It came out so cute! I always get compliments any time someone uses my restroom and sees them. Absolutely perfect! I can’t wait to get more." —Etsy Customer
20. Floating shelves so all those bathroom knickknacks you've been waiting to display will *finally* have a cool spot. There's room for succulents and candles, plus it comes with a small rack for hand towels.
Promising review: "These shelves are so beautiful! My bathroom doesn't have a counter around the sink so this is perfect. It is modern and sleek and the wood and cast iron shelves are very well built and sturdy. I was surprised that these are such high quality considering the price." —Vincent
Get a set of two from Amazon for $23.99+ (available in five colors).
21. Waterproof floating tea lights that'll bring the spa to your tub and help you *chill out* in a bubbly oasis. These babies are flameless and they shut off when you're done using them.
22. A whimsical tissue box holder for your counter, vanity, or the ledge above your toilet. You'll make everyone ~feel at home~ if they have to sneeze or blow their nose.
Promising review: "This little house is a fun touch to our tissue boxes. It adds a little bit of whimsy to such a simple object. I bought one for the bathroom and one for my child's room. The tissue box just blends in to the decor." —Strawberry123
Get it from Amazon for $5+ (available in two colors).