23 Gifts From Adidas For Anyone Who Loves To Work Out
A mesh waist pack, soft fleece hoodies, and other fitness gifts that they'll wear on repeat.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
What a year! The holidays are finally here! And while we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time, shipping times are especially tricky this year, so we suggest shopping as early as you can.
Stock and shipping times can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. So order earlier than you think you need to and be sure to double-check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for when you need it. You can see Adidas' full shipping information here.
1. A pair of ~classic~ track pants that'll complete their sporty look and be comfy enough for all-day wear. They'll probably take a permanent break from the same pair of leggings or sweatpants they always wear.
2. A soft fleece hoodie so they can stay warm while they travel back-and-forth from the gym. They'll feel like they're wearing a cozy blanket *and* it comes with roomy kangaroo pockets that'll fit their keys, cellphone, and wallet.
3. Comfy slides with a cushy design and Cloudfoam footbed that'll be their go-to shoe for lounging, running errands, and everything in between. They'll appreciate this gift if they're on their feet all day long!
4. A quarter-zip tee for anyone who loves an athleisure-meets-stylish look. It's stretchy, has a gorgeous pink shade, and can be worn with or without a tee underneath.
5. Adidas Superstar shoes because they can't go wrong with an everyday sneaker that's timeless, ultra-comfy, and will make any casual outfit ~bloom~ thanks to chic floral detailing on the bottom.
6. An everyday T-shirt for anyone who wants to put together an easy ensemble that'll work for their next sweat session or chill meetup with friends.
7. Comfy slip-on sneakers kiddos (and parents) will adore, because they don't have laces and easily slide on and off. They also have a cushy midsole and mesh material to keep their lil' feet comfy all day long.
8. A knit headband so they can ~run like the wind~ and keep their ears warm when they jog outdoors. Fleece lining and a pretty knit pattern will act as a shield against cold air and help retain heat. Plus, this accessory works as a fab stocking stuffer for everyone on your list.
9. Fleece shorts they can slip into after a lengthy sweat session instead of joggers or workout tights. And they double up as soft loungewear for nonworkout days!
10. A cute mesh waist pack if they despise carrying around a big backpack or purse: there are pockets for days that'll securely hold their essential items and an adjustable waist makes it easy to wear. They'll love this present (and the fact they won't have to use a bulky bag anymore).
11. Versatile training tights that they can wear for basically any workout, whether that's dance, strength training, or HIIT. Moisture-wicking material helps them stay dry (buh-bye sweat) and a high-rise elastic waist will stay up while they squat, jump, and complete other quick movements.
12. And a matching sweatshirt to gift 'em as well, so they can put together an easy (and ultra-cozy) ensemble for the gym and beyond.
13. A pair of Adidas Racer TR21's for the runner in your life who needs an off-duty sneaker that's comfy, supportive, and versatile for their closet. A cushy midsole and classic design will literally leave them (and their feet!) on cloud 9.
14. A loungewear tee that's basically what cozy dreams are made of: it has an oversized fit and feels super soft on skin. Throw in some leggings or track pants and they'll be ready for their next day (or night) in.
15. A cuffed beanie because it's getting cold outside and they need a warm accessory for their head. It's made with acrylic yarn and has an embroidered Trefoil on the front. They can't go wrong with this stocking stuffer that's stylish *and* practical.
16. A track jacket with a sporty design and moisture-absorbing fabric that'll keep 'em comfy (and sweat-free) while they're out and about. An added bonus is front-zip pockets that'll securely stash their keys, phone, and wallet.
17. A roomy duffel for the fitness enthusiast in your life who needs a better gym bag. Room for sneakers? Check. Room for a sports bra, leggings, top, and socks? Check. Oh, and there are multiple pockets throughout that'll fit everything from a water bottle to small toiletries.
18. A Monster's Inc. ball with Sulley's face that'll delight all the little ones on your list. If your grandchild, niece, or nephew loves Disney and playing basketball outside, they'll appreciate this cute piece of equipment.
19. Ultraboost 21 sneakers that check off all the boxes when it comes to a running shoe: excellent energy return, a durable heel counter, and a boost mid-sole for next-level support.
20. Fleece colorblock pants because when it gets cold outside, they'll need something warm to wear with hoodies and sweatshirts.
21. A cropped tee they can wear with compression leggings, joggers, or really cozy sweatpants. If you're looking for a top that's anything but ~basic~ for a gift, this one would definitely work!
22. A mini backpack that (gasp) doubles as a crossbody bag. It has two compartments that'll fit their belongings without a problem. They can wear it on their back *or* across their body if they want to switch things up.
23. And a light support sports bra because it's functional, fashionable, and so great for barre, Pilates, or yoga. A cut-out back and a cool cheetah print complete this piece of chic activewear they'll wear on repeat.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.