1. Shared weekly dinners...around as few tables as possible.
2. Learned the importance of specific symbols, signs, songs, sayings, and gestures.
3. Got each other pumped to welcome new members.
4. Celebrated after the nights of recruitment were over.
5. Attended Greek Life competitions to cheer on your sisters.
6. Melded wardrobes into one massive collection.
7. Killed it (or at least tried to) at some Greek Life intramurals.
8. Raided the kitchen after a fun night out for late-night snacks.
9. Took spring break trips together rolling deep!
10. Got each other out of bed on time for philanthropy events.
11. Learned choreographed steps and broke them out whenever possible.
12. Handled "advisor awkwardness" with grace and poise.
13. Regardless how big the house was, you all hung out in one specific bedroom.
14. You posed on stairs...
15. ...and perfected the "sorority squat."
16. You rocked matching outfits on purpose.
17. Or sometimes on accident.
18. You tried to start traditions you hoped would live on past your time...
19. ...and became roommates (and best friends) with your littles.
20. You somehow pulled off sharing ONE bathroom with 15 (maybe more?) girls.
21. You traveled to conventions.
It was empowering to see how many sisters you ACTUALLY had..
22. ...and met amazing alumnae that paved the way for your experience.
23. You got fancy together for the formal events...
24. ...and, well, the opposite for any themed party.
25. Which, of course, meant you inevitably shared a ride in an old school bus together.
26. You graduated!
27. And then you had the honor of being in each other's weddings...
28. ...where you took a moment for tradition (even though it was maybe a little awkward that no one else knew what was going on).
All that mattered was that you all stood in a circle, held hands, and sang your song (that you kind of remembered).