1. Trying to fit PTA meetings, extracurricular activities, work meetings, and everything else into your schedule.
2. Not being able to socialize with co-workers after work because you want see your little ones!
3. Trying to find the right kind of childcare:
4. Coming to terms with the fact that daycare is just germ city.
5. But when one of your kids gets sick, it means taking a sick day from work to help them get better.
6. When a co-worker who doesn’t have kids says they’re exhausted. (If they only knew…)
7. And getting up after 8 a.m.???
8. When you come across DIY projects that take over one hour to make. (Call me when there's more than 24 hours in the day!)
9. Is there such a thing as free time? It's debatable.
10. When you and your partner tag team chores and everything goes smoothly! (As good as things can go, you know?)
11. Feeling guilty that you can't be with your kids for everything...
12. ...but knowing it helps you treasure all the moments you share together.
We can't thank you enough, moms! We appreciate everything that you do.
If you're a working mother and part of professional women's organizations, you could get great discounts on insurance with GEICO. Click here to find out more.