1. The costumes are sensational.
You can be whoever you want to be!
2. You never know who you'll meet.
3. Even pets can participate!
4. It's a magical place where everyone is united by their love of dragons.
And the dragon merchandise is off the hook.
5. You can eat a bunch of junk food and chalk it up to a cultural experience.
6. Everything is deep fried...even the ice cream!
7. And the turkey legs are as big as your face.
And even more delicious! (Wait, what?)
8. It's the only socially acceptable place to say "m'lady."
9. There's no sweeter victory than making it up the rope ladder and ringing that bell.
10. You get to throw rotten tomatoes at people.
11. You can watch old-timey blacksmiths hard at work.
12. And see talented artists hone their craft.
Glassblowing, painting, jewelry making, oh my!
13. You always come back with a unique souvenir from an artisanal shop.
One of a kind, handmade, and loaded with happy memories.
14. There's delightfully farcical theater at every turn.
15. And every kind of performer imaginable: acrobats, musicians, you name it!
16. Sometimes there are goats.
17. One word: jousting.
There is no greater adrenaline rush.