1. Strap on a hoodie and some sunglasses to become your favorite "mean girl."
Alternate option: Write "Not Penny's Boat" on your palm and lose the sunglasses. You're suddenly Charlie from Lost!
2. Transform yourself into one of your favorite emojis with items you have around the house!
3. With vampire teeth and a turtleneck, you'll make the perfect "Drake-ula."
4. Get your onesie out of the closet, draw up a fake tag, and you're a life-size Beanie Baby!
5. A plastic spider is all you need to get punny with this "spider man" costume.
6. If you're a diehard fan of John McClane, all you need is a tank top and some fake blood.
7. Pro tip: All you need to play Elliott from E.T. is a red hoodie and a shopping basket.
8. The classics never get old! Buy some novelty eyeglasses and embrace your inner Groucho Marx!
Then rewatch every one of his movies because duh.