DIY Bug Repellent in 15 Minutes or Less
1. Cut the lemon in half .
2. Place the cloves into the lemon, as many as will fit.
3. Set around the area you want to enjoy to repel the wasps!
2 slices lemon
2 slices lime
1 sprig rosemary
Eucalyptus essential oil (15 drops)
Lavender essential oil (15 drops)
1. Cut the lemon and lime into slices and place them into the mason jar.
2. Place the rosemary sprig into the mason jar along with the lemon and lime wedges.
3. Pour in both the eucalyptus essential oil and lavender essential oil into the jar.
4. Fill the jar to the top with water.
5. Place the tea candle on top and light it. Place out to repel mosquitoes and enjoy your outdoor experiences.
Peppermint essential oil (15–20 drops)
Lavender essential oil (15–20 drops)
⅔ cup water
½ cup white vinegar
1. In a spray bottle, mix in the water, vinegar, and essential oils.
2. Shake mixture thoroughly.
3. Spray on problem areas or preemptively spray to repel ants.
Gnat Repellent/ Other Bug Repellent
Lavender essential oil (10–20 drops)
Eucalyptus essential oil (10–20 drops)
Tea tree essential oil (10–20 drops)
Lemongrass essential oil (10–20 drops)
Witch hazel (fill to the top)
½ cup distilled water
1. Combine all of the essential oils into a spray bottle.
2. Add water to the spray bottle, then fill to the top with the witch hazel.
3. Shake well, then spray to repel gnats and other pesky bugs!