1. Capricorn (Dec 22- Jan 19): Vanilla cupcake
Yours is the most serious minded of the signs. You are a conventional thinker, ready to handle any professional or personal problem. Just like a vanilla cupcake you are reliable, trustworthy, and delicious.
5. Taurus (Apr 20 - May 20): Carrot cupcake
The always-dependable carrot cupcake. You have faced adversaries and you have persevered. You are practical and hardworking, but with a beautiful creamy topping. Everyone looks to a Taurus for support, and you never disappoint.
7. Cancer (Jun 21- Jul 22): Hummingbird cupcake
You may get overly emotional sometimes, but don’t worry. Just like this hummingbird cupcake you are filled with compassion and love — and you’re a little nutty. Everyone appreciates your devotion to others and your eccentricities.
9. Virgo (Aug 23- Sep 22): Violet-Honey cupcake
You are a delicate flower, just like a violet and honey cupcake. With a gentle touch you try to please everyone you can. Sometimes a little too much. Don’t be so hard on yourself. Sit back, relax, and enjoy this treat with a spot of tea.
10. Libra (Sep 23- Oct 22): Variety pack
You are a social butterfly who can not be tied down to one simple cupcake. size, shape, flavor- you cannot stick to one for too long. You are a variety pack of charisma and charm. You create harmony amongst the frosted confection world.
11. Scorpio (Oct 23- Nov 21): Red Velvet cupcake
Scorpio, your cool, calm, and collected exterior hides a passionate and flavorful core. Like a red velvet cupcake lathered in rich cream cheese frosting you are dark in the best possible way. Take a bite out of this one.
- President Trump signed executive orders today to advance the Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines, prompting praise from pro-Trump unions.
- White supremacist Richard Spencer rented space in Alexandria, Virginia, that he intends to use as a hub for the alt-right, sparking outrage and complaints from neighbors.
- 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture include: "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," and "Hidden Figures" 🎥 🎬
- Britain's Supreme Court has ruled that Prime Minister Theresa May needs to consult parliament before triggering Brexit.