Activists of Ukrainian women’s movement Femen attack the Euro 2012 tournament trophy during its display in Ukrainian city of Dnipropetrovsk on May 21, 2012. Along with tournament co-hosts Poland and Ukraine, European soccer’s governing body has organized a five-week trophy tour in cities across the two countries.
3. And Here’s Femen’s First Attempt To Snag The Trophy A Few Weeks Ago
Security guards rush to detain an activist from women’s rights organization Femen as she attempts to steal the Euro 2012 trophy during its unveiling in Kiev, Ukraine, May 12, 2012. The activist was protesting against prostitution during the upcoming UEFA Euro 2012 soccer tournament. Kiev is set to host the final match of the Euro 2012 soccer tournament.
- Jury deadlocked in trial of Michael Slager, former South Carolina police officer charged with murder in fatal shooting of Walter Scott.
- The US Commission on Civil Rights will visit the campsite where people have protested the Dakota Access Pipeline for months.
- Donald Trump and his supporters have filed lawsuits to stop Jill Stein's vote recount in Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin.
- Mall of America, the largest mall in the country, is hosting its first ever black Santa 🎅🏿