Activists of Ukrainian women’s movement Femen attack the Euro 2012 tournament trophy during its display in Ukrainian city of Dnipropetrovsk on May 21, 2012. Along with tournament co-hosts Poland and Ukraine, European soccer’s governing body has organized a five-week trophy tour in cities across the two countries.
3. And Here’s Femen’s First Attempt To Snag The Trophy A Few Weeks Ago
Security guards rush to detain an activist from women’s rights organization Femen as she attempts to steal the Euro 2012 trophy during its unveiling in Kiev, Ukraine, May 12, 2012. The activist was protesting against prostitution during the upcoming UEFA Euro 2012 soccer tournament. Kiev is set to host the final match of the Euro 2012 soccer tournament.
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Trump supporters haranguing the press at rallies has become routine. Now, the alt-right has adopted an old Nazi term to describe reporters.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.