This Tuesday, April 10, 2012, photo shows a litter of six puppies, and their mother, an English bulldog mix, at the Toledo Area Humane Society in Maumee, Ohio.
TOLEDO, Ohio (AP) — Investigators say a man who tried to abandon six puppies by zipping them inside a suitcase and leaving it outside an Ohio business was charged after authorities found he’d left the luggage tag with his contact information attached.
A Toledo Area Humane Society officer filed two counts of abandonment Tuesday against the Toledo man. He’s accused of leaving the canvas bag of puppies and their mother next to a trash bin behind a city business. Authorities say he was moving and had tried to sell the puppies
The Blade newspaper reports the Lucas County Dog Warden’s office on April 4 picked up the bag of six puppies and their mother, an English bulldog mix.
Passers-by had found the bag and released the animals to wait for the warden’s office.
3. But, To Reiterate, The Puppies Are Safe. Which Puppies? These Puppies.
- We've compiled an extensive (but not exhaustive) list of lies, exaggerations, and bullshit from Trump's first 100 days in office 💯🗒
- Infowars founder Alex Jones was dealt a legal blow after a judge ruled in favor of his ex-wife in the custody battle of their three children.
- Beginning in 2018, prescription drugs will be free for anyone under the age of 25 in Ontario, Canada, government says 💊🇨🇦
- President Trump can order himself a Coke with the simple push of a red button installed at his desk in the Oval Office 🔴