1. Young, wild, American, lookin' to be somethin'
2. I'm might not be flawless, but you know I got a diamond heart 💖
3. Girls playin' bad 'cause it doesn't pay to be ~good~
4. Tearing up the gravel, watch you unravel, now it's a party
5. Light me up and breathe in
6. Every part of my aching heart needs you more than the angels do
7. Heaven's not ready for you
8. I promised I wouldn't say goodbye
9. Too lit tonight, prayin' on the moonlight 🌌
10. I crave a real wild man, I'm strung out on John Wayne
11. 3 a.m., Mustang speedin', two lovers, headed for a dead end
12. Here I go into our love storm
13. Here I go, to the eye of the storm ⛈
14. I close my eyes, take a breath, and I picture us in a place I can't recognize
15. I do a trick, pretend that I'm you, until it clicks
16. Stuck in the middle zone, I just want you alone
17. It wasn't love, it wasn't love, it was a perfect illusion
18. You were a perfect illusion
19. High on amphetamine, maybe you're just a dream...
20. I still feel the blow, but at least now I know
21. You're giving me a million reasons to let you go
22. You're giving me a million reasons to quit the show
23. If I had a highway, I would run for the hills
24. I bow down to pray, I try to make the worst seem better
25. I've got a hundred millions reasons to walk away, but baby, I just need one good one to stay
26. Nobody saw it coming, but the little red devil in me
27. Hear my sinner's prayer, I am what I am
28. It's as good as, good as, good as, good as gold
29. I can carry you, but not your ghosts. Wish I had the faith, but I don't know.
30. Stop throwin' stones at your sisters and your brothers
31. There's gonna be no future if we don't figure this out
32. Why do we gotta tell each other how to live? Look what that rainbow did. 🏳️🌈
33. Hey girl, do you feel me?
34. Tell me that you need me, 'cause I need you just the same
35. Oh, darling don't you leave me
36. And we dance down the Bowery, held hands like we were 17 again
37. I confess I am lost
38. I'd rather save an angel down. I'm a believer.
39. Why do we pretend we're wrong? Has our young courage faded?
40. Hear that angel. Catch my angel. Save that angel. 👼
41. A Texas girl real strong
42. When I start to bawl, she says, "let your teardrops fall"
43. All the Pinot, Pinot Grigio girls, pour your heart out, watch your blues turn gold
44. 'Cause it's a fired up world
45. And then we'll have our sixth, Spice Girl in this bitch
46. I could use some two or three or other kind of ways to be. But today I won't be so hard on me.
47. I'll walk alone down a different street and smile at all the new strange I meet
48. And after all, it's just another day ☀️