1. Make vegetable-based pancakes.
Offer your kiddos a few dipping sauce options, like this yogurt dill sauce.
2. Bake some veggie fries.
3. Zoodle your heart out.
4. Make cheesy kale chips.
5. DIY your own fruit popsicles and sneak in greens!
6. Ditch chicken nuggets for cheesy veggie quinoa bites.
7. Revamp your mac 'n' cheese by adding butternut squash.
8. Hide veggies in sushi.
9. Make zucchini Parmesan crisps.
10. Throw together a one-pot pasta primavera.
This cheesy pasta recipe is packed with veggies and doesn't require much cleanup!
11. Create a delicious lo mein with colorful veggies.
12. Make some easy and yummy dips for crudité.
Like this avocado, Greek yogurt, and ranch dressing recipe!