1. Go on a scenic hike at Paynes Prairie.
2. Stay until nightfall for some magical stargazing.
3. Get up close and personal...with eccentric wildlife at the Santa Fe College Teaching Zoo.
"You had me at peacock."
4. Take deep breaths at Baughman Meditation Center.
Silence is golden, which is even more true with a total babe on your arm.
5. Kayak down the Ichetucknee River.
6. Take in the views at Newnans Lake.
7. Take a bike ride along the Hawthorne Bike Trail.
Cruise into the highway of love. 😍
8. Snap some pics at Kanapaha Botanical Gardens.
<3 Savor every moment <3.
9. Catch a show at the historic Hippodrome.
10. Spend a day hanging on Lake Wauburg.
11. While you're there, show off your climbing skills on the ropes course.
The view from the top will spark that serendipitous kiss. 💋
12. Fall in love with butterflies at the butterfly rainforest.
13. Explore the deep wilderness of Devil's Millhopper.
The 212 steps will take you face to face with a geological phenomenon.
14. Hit up to Lake Santa Fe for a stand-up paddleboarding adventure.
Fall in love with him. Fall in love with her. Fall in love with Gainesville, the brand new series premiering Thursday, August 20, at 10/9c on CMT.
CORRECTION: An earlier version of this post suggested visiting Paynes Prairie after dark. Paynes Prairie is only open after dark during certain events.