1. So, we all know about Rey Mysterio — the wrestling icon who’s performed around the world for various wrestling companies, including WWE. But the Pero Like crew had something special in store for the Lucha Underground superstar:
2. That’s right. KITTENS!
3. Yup…just Rey Mysterio just hanging out with some kittens.
5. At one point, the cats ran away from him, probably because of his intimidating luchador mask.
After all, the man battles monsters, dragons, and warriors with it for a living.
6. So, Rey did the unthinkable: HE TOOK OFF HIS MASK.
7. But, by showing his true self, he actually managed to calm the kittens down.
8. And delivered this oddly profound and adorable moment:
- The public's mistrust of Trump might be especially dangerous in a catastrophe rooted in science — like an asteroid or the next Ebola.
- Thousands of people hit the streets on Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.