31 Small Things From Walmart That’ll Serve As Truly Easy Home Upgrades
Decor that will glow up your home with almost zero effort on your part (admit it, I had you at "zero effort").
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Novogratz indoor/outdoor rug with a geometric motif, so even if you're just chilling on the porch, your friends will still have to notice your outstanding style.
2. A vintage-style Pioneer Woman pressed glass cookie jar that you can use to store snacks, baking supplies, cooking utensils, cotton swabs, or anything else that you need organized in the cutest way possible.
3. A tufted, brightly colored corduroy floor cushion for when you want to feel fancy while you're watching TV, gaming, or just engaging in general loungery.
4. A ceramic planter in a soft neutral tone, because your plants deserve to get out of those boring terra-cotta pots and get a little dressed up.
5. A large, round, lidded wicker basket made from thick water hyacinth reeds, so you can add to your boho style *and* store your fleece Frozen blanket at the same time.
6. A round decorative mirror with looping wire details that basically make it a piece of art (that you can also check your hair in).
7. An iron Drew Barrymore Flower Home Grecian table lamp, because you're so done with that gooseneck desk lamp you've had since college.
8. A throw pillow with a gray-toned chevron print, for areas where you'd like to experiment with prints but also keep your look relatively neutral.
9. A velvet easel-back picture frame, so you can add a glam touch to your embarrassing family photos.
10. A mirrored, asymmetrical stainless steel pitcher that's great for pouring drinks — but also so sleek and industrial, you might just want to use it as decor.
11. A two-tier, zig-zag floating shelf, because corner shelves are offbeat and make good use of a usually-wasted space.
12. A Victrola vinyl storage case that can hold 30 or more vinyl albums and look extremely cute while doing it.
13. A pair of walnut mid-century modern nightstands with splayed legs and antique-finish metal drawer pulls, so you can dream sweet dreams of Mad Men-inspired design.
14. An Art Deco-style chair in burgundy velvet and gold-toned metal that will make you feel like a glamorous Old Hollywood star (Old Hollywood stars ate grilled cheese while watching Bridgerton on their laptop, right?).
15. A rustic, wooden console table with open storage, so you can have farmhouse chic vibes anywhere (including your extremely nonfarm of an apartment).
16. A machine-washable throw pillow that's half woven material, half faux leather, and 100% extremely stylish.
17. A Drew Barrymore Flower Home wooden floor lamp with a green velvet drum shade for a hit of luxe retro ambience.
18. A simple three-shelf, gold-tone Novogratz bar cart that will look elegant and modern, whether it's used for storing cocktail supplies or spare boxes of Girl Scout cookies.
19. A two-shelf minimalist metal end table, for when you want to give your place an effortless "yes, I read cutting-edge design blogs" kind of vibe, without actually reading cutting-edge design blogs.
20. A faux leather, splay-legged accent chair that is both a visual anchor for the room and a great place to curl up and read some great literature (or watch TikToks of dogs wearing wigs, no judgment here).
21. Or an upholstered lounge chair so sophisticated-looking, it will instantly make everything in your room look slightly fancier by association.
22. A neutral-toned chenille throw that looks luxurious on your couch and feels beyond cozy on your body.
23. A set of sweeping, machine-washable sheer voile curtains, because you need to let the light in, but you also need some precious privacy so you can watch Riverdale in peace.
24. Or a set of boldly colored blackout curtains that will both brighten your decor and darken your room (ironic, isn't it?).
25. A Queer Eye collection bar cabinet with two shelves and dividers for bottle storage, so you can finally give your bottles of Two Buck Chuck the kind of stylish home that they deserve.
26. A weathered-wood-look table lamp with a faceted base, so its unique style will make it a design focal point in any room.
27. Or an open silhouette wire lamp that'll blend equally well with modern and romantic decor alike.
28. A round, distressed-wood wall shelf, so you'll have a chic, modern way to display your collectibles (yes, it is OK if your collectibles are neither chic nor modern).
29. An abstract print that's intriguing-looking, but also compliments tons of different types of decor.
30. A cotton-and-jute pouf ottoman, because it perfectly compliments your boho decor while also giving you a great place to kick back and engage in some decidedly non-boho activities (well, maybe your TV habits are extremely boho, I don't know your life).
31. A farmhouse-style, gray-wash wooden tray that works equally well as a place to display candles or keepsakes as it does to a device to transport a tasty plate of nachos safely across the house. That's called versatility, friends.
The reviews used in this post have been edited for length and clarity.