We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey there! Did you know that Amazon's app has exclusive features that lets you scan barcodes to check prices IRL, use your phone’s camera to search for items with a ~single tap~, track orders in real time, and more? Download it here for free and receive $5 off your first in-app purchase.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A flowy, floral, split-front boho dress that will make you feel like you're at a beachfront wedding (even if you're in a backyard in Topeka).
2. A sleeveless V-neck swing dress that comes in 43 colors, twirls beautifully, and — perhaps most importantly — is cut high in the back, so you don't have to spend all night tugging at your strapless bra.
3. A deep-V faux-wrap dress with a roomy bust area, so if you struggle to find something that's formal but also feels comfy around your chest, you have just met your Dress of Honor.
4. A shirtdress with flutter sleeves that will be your BFF during mid-day outdoor weddings and Instagram-worthy trips to the farmer's market.
5. A vintage-style halter dress that is literally *begging* you to twirl around in it on the dance floor. BEGGING! Plus, it has a corset back, so you can adjust the the dress's tightness around the waist area.
6. A dot-print faux-wrap with sheer sleeves, for folks who are ready to be cuter than the cake (not that it's a contest! But if it was, this dress would win).
7. A three-quarter sleeve midi fit and flare dress that has pockets, aka the Holy Grail of formal dresses.
8. A chiffon V-neck with cold shoulder cut-outs that will make you look awesome all night, even when you're doing the electric slide.
11. A faux wrap dress with a V-neck, tie waist and lantern sleeves, because this wedding season is gonna be a looooong one, so you might as well get a totally versatile dress that will make you feel amazing every time you put it on.
12. A retro-style sheath with a removable bow, for guests who are ready to deal with the incredible burden of having 15 people at the reception ask you where you got your dress.
13. A ruffled mini with an open back and sheer sleeves that is so adorable, you'll vow to love, honor, and wear it 30 more times this summer.
14. A half-sleeve swing dress with pockets, for times when you don't want a purse to be your plus-one.
15. A bodycon sheath with bell sleeves that will help you put the "fun" back into "ultra-formal nighttime wedding."
16. A tie dress with a high layered slit, so you can stay comfortable through all 47 toasts (how many groomsmen does this wedding have??)
17. A flounce sleeve dress with a belt and pleated bottom, because this will look just as good in the office as it did on the dance floor.
18. A geometric print split dress that will make you look chic and pulled-together all night, even when you tell everyone at your table embarrassing stories about what the bride was like in middle school (oh, if she didn't want people to know that stuff, she shouldn't have invited you!).
19. A velvet, puff-sleeved, one-shoulder bodycon dress, for wedding guests who are not afraid of DRAMA (in their look, I mean).
20. A boho wrap maxi dress that can be adjusted into all kinds of variations, including looser at the waist for folks who are pregnant, and looser around the chest for people who'll need to nurse during the festivities.
21. An off-the-shoulder skater dress so cute, you're going to start looking for random weddings to attend, just so you'll have more excuses to wear it.
22. A tiered, belted maxi halter that can be dressed up for a more formal look, or paired with sandals for a beach ceremony.
23. A flared, pleated midi with pockets that will make you want to tie the knot (on the dress's belt, to define the waist however you like).
25. An elegant A-line with ruffle sleeves, so even if you're at a long, mid-day ceremony in August, you can still stay cool (in all meanings of the word).
26. A lace cocktail dress that looks perfect at a formal wedding, but can also be dressed down with a cardigan and flats for a Friday night out? IT'S A MIRACLE. Or a scientific breakthrough. Either way, you'll want to buy five.
27. An off-the-shoulder side split maxi dress with pockets, so you can live a life of FREEDOM! And by "freedom," I mean "not awkwardly clutching your phone while you dance because you don't have pockets."
28. A bodycon dress with an asymmetrical shoulder ruffle that will absolutely stand out in all of the pics.
29. A halter neck skater dress with scalloped detailing, so you can feel comfy and look adorable all day, whether you're toasting the happy couple or TP-ing their car (hey, it's tradition!).
30. A backless number with adjustable spaghetti straps, because you don't want to be fiddling with your strapless bra or dress tape all night. After all, it's a PARTY!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.