5. Play your child’s favorite song to lure them out of bed and then let a miniature dance party ensue.
Whether your kid has been counting down the days until they return to school or totally dreading it, there’s no doubt that listening to their favorite song will give them some incentive to wake up.
Bonus: Here are some helpful tips on readjusting your child’s sleep schedule before school starts.
7. Serve up a special breakfast.
9. Or, if you don’t feel like getting up early to cook, have a mini smoothie prepping party with your kids the night before.
Let them pick out a few ingredients, pack them in plastic bags, place in the freezer, and blend the following morning.
Here are eight easy three-ingredient smoothie recipes.
12. Snap a quick photo before heading off to school.
- Donald Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- President Barack Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good 🛀