5. Play your child’s favorite song to lure them out of bed and then let a miniature dance party ensue.
Whether your kid has been counting down the days until they return to school or totally dreading it, there’s no doubt that listening to their favorite song will give them some incentive to wake up.
Bonus: Here are some helpful tips on readjusting your child’s sleep schedule before school starts.
7. Serve up a special breakfast.
9. Or, if you don’t feel like getting up early to cook, have a mini smoothie prepping party with your kids the night before.
Let them pick out a few ingredients, pack them in plastic bags, place in the freezer, and blend the following morning.
Here are eight easy three-ingredient smoothie recipes.
12. Snap a quick photo before heading off to school.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎶
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.