5. Play your child’s favorite song to lure them out of bed and then let a miniature dance party ensue.
Whether your kid has been counting down the days until they return to school or totally dreading it, there’s no doubt that listening to their favorite song will give them some incentive to wake up.
Bonus: Here are some helpful tips on readjusting your child’s sleep schedule before school starts.
7. Serve up a special breakfast.
9. Or, if you don’t feel like getting up early to cook, have a mini smoothie prepping party with your kids the night before.
Let them pick out a few ingredients, pack them in plastic bags, place in the freezer, and blend the following morning.
Here are eight easy three-ingredient smoothie recipes.
12. Snap a quick photo before heading off to school.
- Donald Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Famine in South Sudan has left 100,000 people facing starvation and nearly 8 million in need of immediate assistance, UN agencies say.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it's the definition of friendship goals 😎