Picking out a new paint color can be surprisingly stressful. How are you supposed to gauge what a whole room will look like based on a teeny tiny paint chip?
Here are how some popular paint colors look in real life rooms.
1. Oceanside by Sherwin Williams
2. Heirloom Red by Valspar
3. Showstopper by Sherwin Williams (ceiling) and Verbena by Sherwin Williams (walls)
4. Tidewater by Sherwin Williams
5. Prarie Sage by Glidden
6. Hazel by Sherwin Williams
7. Graphite by Benjamin Moore
8. Agreeable Grey by Sherwin Williams
9. French Pale Gold by Behr
10. Apricot Brandy by CIL
11. Violet Mist by Benjamin Moore
12. Cathedral Grey by Dutch Boy
13. Tropical Sea by Behr
14. Oregano by Benjamin Moore
Lots of other paint color examples here.