15. Make candlesticks out of a variety of trinkets.
The original candlesticks are made from pre-existing antique knick knacks. Go straight to the source and make your own candlesticks out of thrifted items. This whole set cost about $15 to create.
Clothing & Shoes
24. Craft your own hair ties.
For $12, you can buy what is basically 5 pieces of elastic. That’s $2.40 per hair tie. You might as well TIE YOU HAIR WITH DOLLAR BILLS.
You can make your own, by following the easiest instructions ever. For $12 worth of elastic, you can make over 80 hair ties.
Stationary & Gifts
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A group of UK Uber drivers have won the right to minimum wage and holiday pay in a landmark tribunal ruling 🚘
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀