15. Make candlesticks out of a variety of trinkets.
The original candlesticks are made from pre-existing antique knick knacks. Go straight to the source and make your own candlesticks out of thrifted items. This whole set cost about $15 to create.
Clothing & Shoes
24. Craft your own hair ties.
For $12, you can buy what is basically 5 pieces of elastic. That’s $2.40 per hair tie. You might as well TIE YOU HAIR WITH DOLLAR BILLS.
You can make your own, by following the easiest instructions ever. For $12 worth of elastic, you can make over 80 hair ties.
Stationary & Gifts
- #Brexit fallout: Markets around the world fell again Monday, and analysts expect the U.K. to enter a "mild recession" by early 2017.
- The U.S. Supreme Court has ruled that abortion provider restrictions in Texas are unconstitutional.
- It's #TurnUpToVote week at BuzzFeed. Ready for November? You can register right here 🇺🇸