2. Line your bookshelves with washi tape.
Washi tape (colored paper tape) is your new best friend when it comes to dorm decorating. Like painter’s tape, it removes without residue, meaning it’s perfect for temporarily decorating lackluster dorm furniture.
Learn how to line your shelves with it here.
- North Dakota police have begun clearing out Standing Rock protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- Seven Earth-sized planets that could have water and possibly sustain life have been discovered orbiting a dwarf star, NASA announced today.
- The ACLU is suing the city of Milwaukee and its police for allegedly performing thousands of illegal stop-and-frisk searches that targeted minorities.
- #Peggygate: West Elm offers full refunds for the notoriously disintegrating Peggy Couch days after pulling it from its website and stores👏