Dill Pickle Crunchy Chicken Sliders
Servings: 8 sliders
¾ cup French’s Crunchy Toppers Dill Pickle
4 chicken cutlets
2 teaspoons seasoned salt
1 teaspoon ground pepper
2 eggs½ cup flour½ cup panko breadcrumbs
8 slider buns
Vegetable oil for frying
1. Finely chop the French’s Crunchy Toppers Dill Pickle and mix with breadcrumbs, then set aside.
2. Cut the chicken cutlets into a square about the size of your slider buns. Pat dry and rub with seasoned salt and pepper.
3. Dredge the pieces of chicken in flour, dip in egg, and then cover with the breadcrumb mixture.
4. Fry chicken pieces in about a ½ inch of oil in a skillet over medium heat.
5. Cook until golden brown. (Tip: You can place the finished pieces in the oven to keep warm while preparing the rest!)
6. Serve on a slider bun with lettuce, tomato, French’s Crunchy Topper Dill Pickle, and ranch dressing.