So you think you know Seth Meyers? This guy? This handsome fellow?
1. Seth built the Empire State Building by himself.
To date, Seth is still the only one who is allowed to cut all of the elevator lines.
2. No one has ever seen both of Seth's hands at the same time.
3. Seth Meyers grew up in Bedford, New Hampshire.
4. Seth got his first taste of fame in the early eighties when he toured the world with his boy band, Cul de Sac Crew.
5. Seth has never tasted garlic in his entire life.
6. Seth never learned how to tie his shoes.
7. Seth has his own line of artisanal lightbulbs.
8. Seth doesn't go outside during the day.
9. Seth doesn't know how to spell the word "government."
10. Seth wrote a series of books under the pen name "Meredith Fantaloon."
11. Seth was born in 1452.
12. Seth is allergic to those markers that smell like fruit.
13. Seth doesn't understand what the purpose of a mirror is.
14. Seth brushes his teeth anywhere between 16 and 24 times a day.
15. Seth works with a dialect coach every day to hide his thick Romanian accent.
16. Seth has four stomachs. Like a cow.
17. Seth is a vampire.
Well? Did you figure it out?
For more Seth tidbits, tune in to BuzzFeed Brews on Monday, August 11th at 8:15pm ET for an interview with the man himself. Watch here!
Oh, and if you guessed #3, you were right. Obviously.