Loaded Buffalo Fries
1 package frozen wedge potatoes
2 cups shredded chicken
4 tablespoons Frank’s RedHot Original
2 tablespoons blue cheese, crumbled
2 scallions, sliced
2 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons AP flour
1 ¼ cups whole milk
½ teaspoon garlic powder
8 ounces Monterey Jack cheese
- Bake the wedge potatoes to the package instructions.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the chicken and Frank’s RedHot Original.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter. Whisk the flour into melted butter until smooth and slightly thickened. Slowly pour milk into flour mixture and simmer, stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat to low and stir in garlic powder and Monterey Jack cheese. Stir constantly until melted, about 2 more minutes.
- Place the cooked potato wedges on a plate. With a spoon, drizzle the cheese sauce over the potatoes, then layer with chicken, blue cheese, and scallions.
- Serve and enjoy!
Buffalo Chicken Bombs
1 cup rotisserie chicken, chopped
¾ cup Frank’s RedHot Buffalo Sauce
¼ cup green onion, chopped
½ cup mozzarella, shredded
1½ pounds pizza dough
2 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
3 tablespoons blue cheese crumbles
Extra Frank’s RedHot Buffalo Sauce for garnish
Blue cheese dressing for dipping
- Preheat oven to 425ºF (220ºC).
- Mix the chicken with Frank’s RedHot Buffalo Sauce, green onion, and cheese.
- Gently flatten a small piece of dough in your palm (slightly smaller than a golf ball) and put approximately 1 teaspoon of the chicken mixture into the dough. Pinch the dough together to form an enclosed ball, and place it on a nonstick baking sheet (or line your baking sheets with parchment paper if they’re not nonstick).
- Brush bombs with oil and bake for 20–25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Top with blue cheese crumbles and drizzle with additional Frank’s RedHot Buffalo Sauce. Serve with blue cheese dressing, celery sticks, and carrots.
Buffalo Chicken Mozzarella Sticks
8 ounces cream cheese, softened2 cups chicken, shredded½ cup buffalo hot sauce2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded1 ounce dry ranch seasoning mix (1 packet)2 cups all-purpose flour6 eggs, beaten3 cups seasoned bread crumbsoil, for frying
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients with a fork until smooth and evenly mixed.
- Transfer to an 8x8 inch (20 x 20 cm) baking dish lined with parchment paper. Smooth the mixture out with a spatula so that it’s evenly spread in the dish.
- Freeze until solid, at least one hour.
- Working quickly, remove the solid mixture from the sheet and cut into 4-inch x 1-inch (10 cm x 3 cm) rectangles (there should be 16).
- One by one, bread each stick by coating in flour, then dredging in egg and finally bread crumbs. Dip once more in the egg, then once more in the bread crumbs, and transfer to a baking dish.
- Heat the oil to 375˚F (190˚C).
- Carefully lower about three or four of the coated sticks into the oil and fry for about 30 seconds, until golden brown. Continue this until all of the sticks are fried.
- Serve warm with ranch dip.
Slow-Cooker Buffalo Meatballs
1 Bottle Frank’s RedHot Original
½ cup butter½ pound ground chicken
½ pound ground pork
½ cup celery, chopped
½ cup onion, chopped
2 tablespoons garlic
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
½ cup blue cheese crumbles
½ cup parsley, chopped
⅓ cup bread crumbs
- Pour Frank’s RedHot into a slow cooker and add butter. Put on low and let the butter melt.
- In a bowl, mix ground chicken, ground pork, celery, onion, garlic, salt, pepper, blue cheese crumbles, parsley, eggs, and bread crumbs.
- Once mixed, round out 25–30 meatballs and place them into the slow cooker for 2 hours on high.
- Once cooked through, top with ranch and parsley, then serve.
Buffalo Cauliflower Tacos
Servings: 6–8 tacos
1 head cauliflower
2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon salt
¼ cup Frank’s RedHot Buffalo
2 tablespoons butter, melted
Tacos (optional, but recommended)
10 flour tortillas or 1 head butter leaf lettuce
½ cup halved cherry tomatoes
1 avocado, cubed
1/4 cup blue cheese or ranch dressing
- Preheat oven to 425ºF (218ºC).
- Cut the head of cauliflower in half. By hand, pluck bite-sized florets from each half. Trim bottoms of florets as necessary.
- Toss the cauliflower in a large bowl with the garlic powder, salt, Frank’s RedHot Buffalo sauce, and melted butter.
- Spread cauliflower on a baking sheet in a single layer and roast for 40 minutes, mixing after 20 minutes.
- Assemble your tacos with your preferred toppings and eat.