Over the last quarter of 2016, the Philippines was #SHOOKT over this jingle playing during TV commercials called Beat Energy Gap and it's pretty eargasm-ing. Thanks to MILO.
And around the end of the year... until today... Twitter Philippines can't get enough of beating the energy gap. And here are 20 of the best moments they tried to BEAT ENERGY GAP. *plays jingle*
1. Let's start it off with the President and one of his platforms: to beat energy gap.
2. When you watch Minute to Win It and see these contenders prepare before they go against that one minute.
3. And you wouldn't believe... the Miss Universe candidates are rehearsing the number for this song.
4. When you failed BEATing the ENERGY GAP...
5. ...but believe there is forever with a man who can.
6. Yes, it's a tradition in the Philippines to jump when the clock strikes twelve during New Year's Day. Why? So we can grow taller this year. But for this year...
7. And alongside the New Year's Day tradition is the New Year's Resolutions for 2017. And what's on No. 1?
8. Raising your children doesn't look difficult at all. Trust me: Louis Tomlinson knows.
9. When she doesn't make you happy anymore. Only MILO does.
10. And now the craze is invading other specimens and beings: First, the Pikachu party...
11. ...Elmo... and yes, he's dancing on top of the world. Prepare for world domination...
12. ...Queen B, Beyoncé...
13. ...Chris Evans (and yes, he's a dancer a'ryt.)
14. Michael Jackson.
15. Little Mix.
16. Chris Brown.
17. Jennifer Lopez and her papis.
18. K-Pop group "Seventeen".
19. Your favorite High School crew.
20. AND. Last but not the least, the Kween of Beating Energy Gap, LADY GAGA!
Wait for the song to appear on the Just Dance franchise...
...but jokes aside, this is DAMN one of the best jingles the country has ever had. And you can join the craze as well... here's James Reid teaching you how to beat energy gap.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!