5. The full collection of Dark Tower novels that'll give you endless Dollars Trilogy and The Lord of the Rings vibes.
7. A memoir of the craft written by the King himself, to get writing tips and tidbits about his life.
9. A collection of supreme short stories ready for battle against all critics of our lord and savior, Stephen King.
10. A glow-in-the-dark ghost story T-shirt, because if you love Stephen King you'll probably also love ghosties and campfires.
17. A monthly Nocturnal Reader's subscription box to keep you up at night (in the best way possible).
19. A (relatively) new novel by ~the King~ that's so good, you'll have to take the day off to read it all in one sitting.
21. A set of two villainous mugs so you can match your mug to your mood, no matter what side of the bed you wake up on.
24. A Blu-ray version of Children Of The Corn to get an even more intense movie-watching experience than your first time.
You when someone says they're not a Stephen King fan.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.