24 Things To Wear On An Airplane So Your Flight Isn't Hell
Petition to change the definition of the word "flight" to "time spent in an Arctic chamber of noise while surrounded by strangers."
1. A denim jacket featuring tons of pockets for anyone who wants to keep their stuff on hand (just remember to empty your pockets before you go through security).
5. A supportive travel pillow that'll ~keep your chin up~ so you can worry about other things, like getting some sleep.
7. A pair of reading glasses designed to wear on your wrist, for anyone (hint: me) notorious for losing their glasses during travel.
9. A pair of Sony noise-cancelling headphones that won't cost your whole paycheck to get some peace.
13. A pair of cotton-blend leggings for anyone who wants to keep their cramped legs as comfortable as possible.
14. A double-knitted hat with built-in headphones you can wear to stay warm and (Bluetooth) connected.
15. A warm Columbia hoodie you'll love for its practical features – like zippered pockets for safe access to ear plugs, gum, and other airplane essentials.
19. A hooded, long-sleeve dress that'll encompass everything a good travel outfit is made of: comfort, pockets, a hood – even thumb holes.
20. A pair of Adidas training pants to bring the intensity of sports to prepping for long distance flights.
21. A lightweight sneaker with a breathable insole so your feet can rest easy, even if you have to run to catch a flight.
✨May your next flight be peaceful and not trash. ✨
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.