We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A bamboo cutting board that comes with a set of colorful plastic boards – you might throw your inferior cutting board out the window.
2. A beauteous magnetic knife holder to get all your knives off the counter, and readily available on the wall.
3. A copper hanging fruit basket so fruit can grow up, and move into their own place.
4. A sous vide cooker for anyone who wants a more organized kitchen so cooking is easier – you can now cook from your phone.
5. A heavy duty pot rack I own and swear by, as will you.
6. A behind-the-door cabinet for taking your kitchen storage capacity to the highest, most clever level.
7. And a stackable, expandable shelf so you can ensure you're getting the most out of the cabinets (or freezer) you already have.
8. An expandable bamboo drawer organizer that transformed my life when I inserted it into the one and only drawer in my kitchen. This is the gift your kitchen needs to receive.
9. A set of glass nesting bowls worthy of freezing, heating, and preserving all the delish food.
10. An drop-down spice rack for impressing every person who comes over for a home-cooked meal.
11. A 6-tier shelf unit just waiting to lead Operation Get Your Kitchen in Order 2018.
12. A tea bag organizer that'll make tea time the most precious and accessible time of the day.
13. A versatile wood table and stool set worthy of apartment living.
14. A double dry food dispenser so eating cereal or feeding your pets becomes the easiest thing you do in the New Year.
15. A handy dish rack you can fold up when you're done with it. If only the same could be said for 2017.
16. An over-the-cabniet cutting board holder invented by some genius, to be enjoyed by lovers of organization far and wide.
17. A K-Cup holder for anyone who has way too much coffee, and only plans on increasing the collection.
18. A customizable under-the-sink shelf so the under-the-sink mess shall finally meet its end.
19. A storage bag holder worthy of taking us all into the beautiful beautiful future.
20. A paper towel holder that'll continue the "get it off the counter and onto the wall" kitchen storage philosophy.
21. A sturdy sink caddy you shall need in your life, because your sponges deserve better than collecting grime in the sink/on the counter.
22. An adorable utensil holder so your utensils won't be *owl* alone.
23. A magnet white board sheet for anyone who wants to transform the fridge into organizational heaven.
24. A 10-piece set of clear storage containers that'll make finding your favorite snacks an easy peasy process.
25. A moveable kitchen cart as gorgeous as it is practical, and just may bring you and your neighbors together.
26. A shelf basket to ensure you truly are using every inch of space your kitchen has to offer.
27. A mug tree so you can give six mugs a brand new home, and free up some cabinet space.
28. And a set of 12 handmade magnets that'll make your fridge the center of attention, while ~holding it all together~.
TFW the kitchen is organized and nothing can stop you.
Do your holiday shopping with BuzzFeed. Check out all of our gift guides here!
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.