We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Prepare coffee and other creations your family will love with an adorable 3-in-1 breakfast station.
2. Warm up a mini slow cooker to make small portions just for yourself or give your breakfast routine a major upgrade.
3. Make your smoothie to-go with a single-serving blender that includes a convenient travel lid.
4. Transform your kitchen into the bakery of your dreams with a sweet mini cake pop maker or donut maker.
5. Get your water boiling quicker than ever when you place it inside a sleek electric kettle.
6. Struggle with a fussy bag of kernels no more by snagging an amazing hot air popper.
7. Chop and grind up food in style using a pretty mini food processor that includes a spacious three-cup bowl.
8. Bring your grilling indoors with a versatile three-in-one super pot — which includes a grill plate and built-in pouring spout.
9. Ditch your store-bought juices for the real deal by making a drip-free juicer your main squeeze.
10. Pick up an electric wine bottle opener to avoid the headache of a broken cork.
11. Add a countertop steamer to your kitchen crew for a healthier way to cook and reheat your food.
12. Mix up some tasty meals for your smallest family member with a Magic Bullet Baby Care System — which you can use to quickly make and store baby food.
13. Keep your grilling portions just right while cooking some delicious meals on a timeless George Foreman grill.
14. Make sure your wine bottles are forever chill with a lovely wine fridge.
15. Add an extra burner to your busy kitchen by making room for a ceramic infrared hot plate.
16. Become a cooking champ with a five-in-one griddle you can use to make paninis and waffles...and even grill meat!
17. Take double-tasking to new levels with a rice cooker that includes a convenient steam tray.
18. Get pressed over a soft-serve maker to create your own tasty deserts with frozen fruits, fresh berries, and even bananas.
19. Let your love of bread be known — at least in your kitchen — with a two-pound bread maker that includes a setting to make gluten-free loaves.
20. Drop a few dollars on a Ninja Master Prep so you can mince, dice, blend, and puree like a boss.
21. Show your sweet tooth some serious attention with a gummy candy maker that makes tasty bears, worms, and fish.
22. And invest in a space-saving microwave oven that you can use to quickly warm up meals while taking up hardly any counter space.
So go ahead and add a little spark to your appliance game.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.