1. A versatile bootie ready to be your go-to ankle boot for the season.
2. A classic pair of Timbs – also available in burgundy – talk about fall-ready colors.
3. A pair of suede olive sneakers that'll make color coordinating a breeze.
4. A Ralph Lauren riding boot for a timeless, tall look.
5. A beautiful black boot made with warmth and style in mind.
6. A knee-high casual boot – put your comfort first.
7. A loafer-inspired flat to give you an effortless outfit upgrade.
8. A luxurious velvet bootie so you can be the boss of every room you walk into.
9. A faux-leather ankle boot with an inside zipper for easy on and off access.
10. An ultra plush short Ugg bootie that's like an angelic cocoon for your feet.
11. And a pair of Uggs for anyone who prefers a more sleek look.
12. A pair of leather wingtip oxfords as dapper as you.
13. A lace-up combat boot with a 1" heel for that extra edge.
14. A Nine West loafer so elegant, it deserves to be taken on a date.
15. A slip-on bow sneaker that's not ashamed to match your PSL.
16. An environmentally conscious Timberland zip boot made with recycled green rubber and fabric lining.
17. A bright embroidered bootie ready to pair with your boldest fall ensemble.
18. A plaid duck boot so you never stray from your autumn aesthetic, even in the rain.
19. A lightweight leather sneaker designed to make your everyday shoe a little more fancy.
20. A classic pair of Docs that'll hold up in any weather or leaf-crunching adventure.
21. A sleek loafer with chrome trim for when you can't decide between loafers/platforms.
22. A buckled open-toe bootie you'll want to buy in every color.
23. And a pair of comfy slippers your feet will ~fall~ right into, never to be seen again.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.