1. A hands-free electric vertical egg cooker that'll up your egg sandwich game and tear your family apart.
2. A Kindle paperwhite e-reader designed to be read just about anywhere.
3. A Marauder's Map scarf for anyone who doesn't want to ~reveal~ their love for Harry Potter 24/7.
4. A nonslip bath pillow so your next bath is even more luxurious.
5. A Konjac facial sponge with activated bamboo charcoal.
6. A four-pack of glorious Burt's Bees lip balm in super fruit flavors.
7. A collection of five succulent plant babes ready to be your new best friends.
8. A cozy AF, colorful long sleeve sweatshirt.
9. A 72-inch cocoon corpse decoration that's not creepy at all.
10. And a bag of Halloween candy favorites in case you didn't successfully scare all the children away from your home.
11. A four-in-one lens kit that'll clamp onto most smartphones and transform your photo quality.
12. A solar-powered LED Mason jar light you can use indoors/outdoors as a lantern, table light, and more.
13. A four-piece set of Steve Madden spinner suitcases so you can travel in style.
14. A pet carrier that's just the right fit to carry your small, adorable doggo.
15. A ~Minnie~ comb and brush set too cute for words and adults.
16. A Moana and Pua action figure everyone can indulge in.
17. A pair of constellation knee-high socks your friends will ~gaze~ at (with envy).
18. A three-pack of soft Burt's Bees burp cloths for your baby.
19. And a FlexiSnake drain cleaner so you can live a clog-free life.
To see everything else people are wishing for on Amazon, click here.
To see what people were wishing for last week, click here.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.