Here’s What People Are Buying On Amazon Right Now
Movers and Shakers is a list of products on Amazon that are currently rising in the ranking. This week: a white noise machine, men's dress belt, an instant photo printer, and more!
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Amazon has a list of products called "Movers and Shakers," which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful things found on the list this week:
1. A Humans of New York book filled with poignant stories of everyday New Yorkers that'll give you all the feelings.
3. A heat-changing constellation mug that just may become the mug everyone fights over at the breakfast table.
4. A rip cord-activated, personal alarm for anyone in need of a stronger sense of security out there in the world.
5. A white noise machine I want in my apartment right now, as will anyone who has a screaming baby or barking doggo next door.
8. An anti-fungal tea tree oil soap that just may make your feet as pristine as they were the day you were born.
9. A set of 12 flameless tea lights on a timer, for anyone who is tired of spending a fortune on ~regular~ tea lights.
10. A portable photo printer so you can print your winter getaway pictures out as soon as you take them.
14. A jar of Raw Manuka Honey people swear is worthy of investing in (kinda wish I had some in my tea right now).
15. A Bissell vacuum so good at sucking up dirt and pet hair, you may find yourself writing your next essay on why it rules.
16. A five-pack of jumbo squishes ready to be your best buddies, because we all need something to squeeze and smush when the stress of life hits hard.
17. A jar of paw protection wax that'll end the battle doggos face against snow, salt, ice, and evil booties.
18. A Frozen characters aqua bead set for any kid who wants to sing "Let It Go" as their parents scramble the beads everywhere with their too-big hands.
19. A gooseneck light clip powered by AC, USB, or battery, so you can have the ultimate, flexible, portable light at your hands.
20. And a leather dress belt with a Linxx buckle to ensure you're the most elegantly dressed person in the room.
Saying goodbye to your money like:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.