We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Amazon has a list of products called "Movers and Shakers," which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful things found on the list this week:
1. A Humans of New York book filled with poignant stories of everyday New Yorkers that'll give you all the feelings.
2. A pillow ready to change color as you move your hand across it and exclaim "ohhh woooow."
3. A heat-changing constellation mug that just may become the mug everyone fights over at the breakfast table.
4. A rip cord-activated, personal alarm for anyone in need of a stronger sense of security out there in the world.
5. A white noise machine I want in my apartment right now, as will anyone who has a screaming baby or barking doggo next door.
6. A bow maker so you can become the masterful crafter of bows everyone'll envy.
7. A Burt's Bees gift set (filled with soothing beauty products) worthy of gifting to yourself.
8. An anti-fungal tea tree oil soap that just may make your feet as pristine as they were the day you were born.
9. A set of 12 flameless tea lights on a timer, for anyone who is tired of spending a fortune on ~regular~ tea lights.
10. A portable photo printer so you can print your winter getaway pictures out as soon as you take them.
11. A gorgeous, colorful scarf to hold on to and buy in every color.
12. A stovetop espresso maker so gorgeous, it just may become your new addiction.
13. An electric power washer that shall clean everything there is to clean, and then some.
14. A jar of Raw Manuka Honey people swear is worthy of investing in (kinda wish I had some in my tea right now).
15. A Bissell vacuum so good at sucking up dirt and pet hair, you may find yourself writing your next essay on why it rules.
16. A five-pack of jumbo squishes ready to be your best buddies, because we all need something to squeeze and smush when the stress of life hits hard.
17. A jar of paw protection wax that'll end the battle doggos face against snow, salt, ice, and evil booties.
18. A Frozen characters aqua bead set for any kid who wants to sing "Let It Go" as their parents scramble the beads everywhere with their too-big hands.
19. A gooseneck light clip powered by AC, USB, or battery, so you can have the ultimate, flexible, portable light at your hands.
20. And a leather dress belt with a Linxx buckle to ensure you're the most elegantly dressed person in the room.
Saying goodbye to your money like:
If you want to see what else is trending on Amazon right now, click here!
Check out last week's post here.
Do your holiday shopping with BuzzFeed. Check out all of our gift guides here!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.