Amazon has a list of products called “Movers and Shakers,” which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently “trending.”
Here are some of the coolest and most useful things found on the list this week:
1. A vitamin E body oil for nourishment wherever you need.
2. A heavy duty multi-use kitchen chopper that's a cut above the rest.
3. A mug for anyone who might be, maybe, a little ~addicted~ to coffee (me).
4. A backpack with a laptop compartment that's perfect for back to school.
5. A collection of seven plays by the late Sam Shepard.
6. A mini lens kit that's compatible with your smart phone for a ~serious~ selfie upgrade.
7. A tear-free shampoo/conditioner guaranteed to cur~tail~ your pet's sensitive skin issues.
8. A super soft Pajama set that proves little kids get the coolest clothes.
9. A pair of unisex polarized sunglasses to protect your eyes and look cool doing it.
10. A bottle of pure tea tree oil that will ~salve~ your skin problems, and you can use it as a natural cleaner.
11. A set of six glass roll-on bottles to roll-on the tea tree and other essential oils.
12. A codemaker vs. codebreaker game that would have made Alan Turing swoon.
13. A 16 pack of freeze-dried fruits so you can add some health to your diet with minimal effort.
14. A cowl neck tunic top that's a perfect pair with leggings or jeans.
15. 20g of temperature-activated pigment to color change your craft game.
16. A charcoal-based teeth whitening powder that looks terrifying in use but is totally worth it.
17. A classic Calvin Klein bralette to keep you comfortable.
18. A garment steamer that will have you saying: "Goodbye, iron. Farewell, wrinkles."
19. And a 48-count box of Ferrero Rocher chocolates that will make a great ~gift~ for anyone, including you.
If you want to see what else is trending on Amazon, click here!
Check out last week's post here.