Amazon has a list of products called “Movers and Shakers,” which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently “trending.”
1. A vitamin E body oil for nourishment wherever you need.
2. A heavy duty multi-use kitchen chopper that's a cut above the rest.
3. A mug for anyone who might be, maybe, a little ~addicted~ to coffee (me).
4. A backpack with a laptop compartment that's perfect for back to school.
5. A collection of seven plays by the late Sam Shepard.
6. A mini lens kit that's compatible with your smart phone for a ~serious~ selfie upgrade.
7. A tear-free shampoo/conditioner guaranteed to cur~tail~ your pet's sensitive skin issues.
8. A super soft Pajama set that proves little kids get the coolest clothes.
9. A pair of unisex polarized sunglasses to protect your eyes and look cool doing it.
10. A bottle of pure tea tree oil that will ~salve~ your skin problems, and you can use it as a natural cleaner.
11. A set of six glass roll-on bottles to roll-on the tea tree and other essential oils.
12. A codemaker vs. codebreaker game that would have made Alan Turing swoon.
13. A 16 pack of freeze-dried fruits so you can add some health to your diet with minimal effort.
14. A cowl neck tunic top that's a perfect pair with leggings or jeans.
15. 20g of temperature-activated pigment to color change your craft game.
16. A charcoal-based teeth whitening powder that looks terrifying in use but is totally worth it.
17. A classic Calvin Klein bralette to keep you comfortable.
18. A garment steamer that will have you saying: "Goodbye, iron. Farewell, wrinkles."
19. And a 48-count box of Ferrero Rocher chocolates that will make a great ~gift~ for anyone, including you.
If you want to see what else is trending on Amazon, click here!
Check out last week's post here.