25 Easy Hair Hacks And Products That'll Save You Time In The Morning
A wet-to-straight flat iron, anti-frizz sheets, no-heat curls hack, and 23 other ways to get hair that's ready to go in no time.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
4. Before you get too far in your hairstyling endeavors, try spiral hair pins. They'll give you more hold, and won't fail curly/thick hair.
7. Accessorize that messy bun with cute hair clips and trick everyone into thinking you spent tons of time in front of the mirror.
8. If you're working with a short style, invest in a good pomade — keep it at your desk, and you can tame your bed-head throughout the day.
9. Find a stylist who knows how to work with your hair type, so your hair shall be easier to handle every morning.
10. Make those curls last for days on end via a magical potion (aka coconut oil leave-in treatment).
11. Brush and straighten your locks with an all-in-one straightening brush for amaze before and after pics in under 30 mins.
12. Commit to the big chop, and save tons of time and money. The less hair you have, the less products/styling you'll need.
13. Comb through your hair using a detangler brush — it just may be a miracle worker for your hair type.
15. Use a modern shower cap (good for all hair types!) to preserve those curls, or whatever hairstyle you're rocking, for another day.
Walking out the door in the morning with your hair:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.