We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Bissell wet/dry vac that'll clean up your hard floors and area rugs with ease.
2. A corded VonHaus two-in-one vac so you can reach all the crevices and shock your guests with how clean your hardwood/tile floors are.
3. A good ol' Hoover HEPA bagged vacuum and canister for anyone who is in need of a vac to withstand the test of time.
4. A lightweight Bissell vacuum ready to pick up the dirt higher priced vacs leave behind.
5. A powerful Hoover vacuum with a retractable cord and a dirt destroying wind tunnel. You just may throw out all your ~other~ vacs.
6. A bagless Bissell canister vacuum that'll basically serve as a pet hair–eating monster.
7. A cute, portable Shop-Vac worthy of keeping around the garage or in the car – it can suck up liquid spills, sawdust, fireplace ashes, puddles, and more.
8. A Dyson cordless vacuum that becomes another super lightweight, powerful vacuum for anyone who wants to clean like a Jetson.
9. A swiveling Severin vac with a detachable handheld so you can eliminate dust bunnies everywhere.
10. A Roomba robot vacuum so smart, it will clean the whole house while you sit back and watch.
11. And an earlier version of the Roomba to suck up all the pet hair hiding under the couch (for a lesser price).
12. A lightweight, dust eating Eureka vac that'll prove they still make vacuums just as good as they were in the olden days.
13. A cordless Shark Navigator for anyone who has a lot of stairs, and needs a lightweight solution.
14. A handheld Dirt Devil with a 16-foot cord so you can tidy up small spaces.
15. And a cordless Dirt Devil ready to pick up all the crumbs and snack disasters around the house.
16. A Cen-Tec central vacuum attachment kit with a handy on/off handle switch, so you can make the most of your system.
17. A carpet cleaning Hoover wet vac that'll demolish pet stains and make your carpet look brand new.
18. A powerful yet lightweight Sanitaire bag vac to put more expensive vacuums to shame.
19. A 14-gallon Ridgid wet/dry shop vac featuring an auto detail kit that'll help you save your quarters at the car wash.
20. An upright ball Dyson vacuum with a super stretchy cob web–destroying hose you won't want to put down.
21. And a battery operated, ladybug Ecsem vacuum – lucky for you, it eats glitter, crumbs, and other annoying desk dirt.
The only thing better than these vacs:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.