1. Kale and Mint Salad with Spicy Peanut Dressing
Raw kale haters are sad people who don’t understand one simple thing: You gotta chop it up small and dress it real good.
1 bunch lacinato kale
1 cup fresh mint
1 cup walnuts
3 tablespoons peanut butter
3 tablespoons warm water
3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
1 tablespoon pomegranate molasses
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon fresh garlic
2 teaspoons fresh ginger
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1 teaspoon dried red chili flakes
Toss the chopped kale, chopped mint, and the walnuts together. Put the rest of the ingredients into a blender and whirl away at high speed until everything is smooth. Toss the dressing with the salad. Devour.
- Election forecasts are everywhere these days, but what do they really mean? Here's what they tell us 🔍
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Obamacare premiums will jump an average 25% in 2017, but federal officials say subsidies will keep costs low for most people.
- The first Gilmore Girls trailer is finally here and it looks like Luke and Lorelai are together 💛☕️