1. Kale and Mint Salad with Spicy Peanut Dressing
Raw kale haters are sad people who don’t understand one simple thing: You gotta chop it up small and dress it real good.
1 bunch lacinato kale
1 cup fresh mint
1 cup walnuts
3 tablespoons peanut butter
3 tablespoons warm water
3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
1 tablespoon pomegranate molasses
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon fresh garlic
2 teaspoons fresh ginger
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1 teaspoon dried red chili flakes
Toss the chopped kale, chopped mint, and the walnuts together. Put the rest of the ingredients into a blender and whirl away at high speed until everything is smooth. Toss the dressing with the salad. Devour.
- Thousands of people hit the streets Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Today is Trump's 100th day in office. We found an average of about one false statement per day from him and his aides so far 💯
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia, in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.