1. Kale and Mint Salad with Spicy Peanut Dressing
Raw kale haters are sad people who don’t understand one simple thing: You gotta chop it up small and dress it real good.
1 bunch lacinato kale
1 cup fresh mint
1 cup walnuts
3 tablespoons peanut butter
3 tablespoons warm water
3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
1 tablespoon pomegranate molasses
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon fresh garlic
2 teaspoons fresh ginger
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1 teaspoon dried red chili flakes
Toss the chopped kale, chopped mint, and the walnuts together. Put the rest of the ingredients into a blender and whirl away at high speed until everything is smooth. Toss the dressing with the salad. Devour.
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Donald Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure first-time marchers stick around ✊
- Alt-right news platform Breitbart News is set to expand its presence in Italy, BuzzFeed News has learned 📰 🇮🇹
- The New England Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again. They'll play the Atlanta Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈