1. Choose whatever type of cookie your little heart desires. Seriously, go crazy.
Chocolate wafers, chocolate chip cookies, graham crackers, Nilla wafers — just stick with something that’s not too thick and chunky, or it won’t meld properly with all the creamy goodness in between the layers.
6. Now, the hardest step: Cover your cake in foil, stick in the fridge, and WALK AWAY.
Let the cake sit overnight (even though you want to put it in your mouth right now, we know) so that the cookies can absorb the cream and become gloriously soft and cake-like.
When it’s ready (or you can wait no longer) cut it diagonally to get pretty zebra stripes that’ll impress all your friends.
Looking for more desserts that require no baking and almost no effort? Yeah, we thought so.
- Protests outside a Donald Trump rally in New Mexico turned violent Tuesday night as demonstrators threw rocks and bottles at police officers.
- The Afghan Taliban has picked an extremist scholar as its successor to leader Mullah Mansour, who was killed in a U.S. drone strike last week.
- Twitter will no longer count links, @names, and GIFs toward its 140-character limit. You can also retweet yourself now.