1. Choose whatever type of cookie your little heart desires. Seriously, go crazy.
Chocolate wafers, chocolate chip cookies, graham crackers, Nilla wafers — just stick with something that’s not too thick and chunky, or it won’t meld properly with all the creamy goodness in between the layers.
6. Now, the hardest step: Cover your cake in foil, stick in the fridge, and WALK AWAY.
Let the cake sit overnight (even though you want to put it in your mouth right now, we know) so that the cookies can absorb the cream and become gloriously soft and cake-like.
When it’s ready (or you can wait no longer) cut it diagonally to get pretty zebra stripes that’ll impress all your friends.
Looking for more desserts that require no baking and almost no effort? Yeah, we thought so.
- Iraq's prime minister has ordered the arrest of anti-government protesters who breached Baghdad's fortified "Green Zone" and occupied the parliament building.
- Daniel J. Berrigan, an American priest and poet famous for leading anti-Vietnam War protests, has died at the age 94.
- U.S. President Barack Obama zinged the media and presidential contenders before dropping the mic at his final White House Correspondents' Dinner 🇺🇸