1. Choose whatever type of cookie your little heart desires. Seriously, go crazy.
Chocolate wafers, chocolate chip cookies, graham crackers, Nilla wafers — just stick with something that’s not too thick and chunky, or it won’t meld properly with all the creamy goodness in between the layers.
6. Now, the hardest step: Cover your cake in foil, stick in the fridge, and WALK AWAY.
Let the cake sit overnight (even though you want to put it in your mouth right now, we know) so that the cookies can absorb the cream and become gloriously soft and cake-like.
When it’s ready (or you can wait no longer) cut it diagonally to get pretty zebra stripes that’ll impress all your friends.
Looking for more desserts that require no baking and almost no effort? Yeah, we thought so.
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- The White House blocked several media outlets it's been critical of, including BuzzFeed, from a closed-door briefing by Press Secretary Sean Spicer.
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.