1. Choose whatever type of cookie your little heart desires. Seriously, go crazy.
Chocolate wafers, chocolate chip cookies, graham crackers, Nilla wafers — just stick with something that’s not too thick and chunky, or it won’t meld properly with all the creamy goodness in between the layers.
6. Now, the hardest step: Cover your cake in foil, stick in the fridge, and WALK AWAY.
Let the cake sit overnight (even though you want to put it in your mouth right now, we know) so that the cookies can absorb the cream and become gloriously soft and cake-like.
When it’s ready (or you can wait no longer) cut it diagonally to get pretty zebra stripes that’ll impress all your friends.
Looking for more desserts that require no baking and almost no effort? Yeah, we thought so.
- South Korean President Park Geun-hye has apologized for negligence after lawmakers impeached her over a corruption scandal.
- Donald Trump will remain an executive producer on NBC's "The Celebrity Apprentice" while he's president.
- More than 1,000 Russian athletes — including four gold medalists — have been involved in a doping conspiracy, a new report says.
- Uber finally laid out hard rules for riders: Please, no guns, sex, or barfing 🚗 ❌