2. Damn girl.
7. Step 2: The only seasoning is coarse kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.
8. Step 3: Then a super-hot grill.
9. Step 4: Flip one time — and one time only — when the edges are browned and caramelized.
10. Step 5: Until just under 130°F for medium rare — then it’s time to rest.
An instant read thermometer is the best tool you can have around when grilling steak. If you’ve pulled it off too soon, don’t panic: Put it back on the grill, cover, and check again soon. When you’re happy with the steak, cover it with some foil and give it 10 minutes to rest.
- Oops: "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳 ⁉️
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classics including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲