2. Damn girl.
7. Step 2: The only seasoning is coarse kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.
8. Step 3: Then a super-hot grill.
9. Step 4: Flip one time — and one time only — when the edges are browned and caramelized.
10. Step 5: Until just under 130°F for medium rare — then it’s time to rest.
An instant read thermometer is the best tool you can have around when grilling steak. If you’ve pulled it off too soon, don’t panic: Put it back on the grill, cover, and check again soon. When you’re happy with the steak, cover it with some foil and give it 10 minutes to rest.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.
- Hillary Clinton made her debut with VP pick Tim Kaine, who dipped into Spanish and spoke on support for immigration reform and gun control.
- The gunman who killed at least 10 people at a Munich, Germany mall was an 18-year-old "obsessed" with mass shootings, police said.