If Thanksgivakkuh hit you harder than you thought, try cleaning up your act a bit with these 13 detox recipes.
1. Triple Pomegranate Smoothie
Makes one, 8-ounce smoothie
1 cup frozen blueberries
1/2 cup plain yogurt
1/4 cup pomegranate juice
2 teaspoons pomegranate molasses
4 large mint leaves, plus more to garnish
1 tablespoon pomegranate arils, for garnish
Blend blueberries, yogurt, pomegranate juice, pomegranate molasses ,and mint together using a standing blender or stick blender. Add more juice or frozen fruit, if needed, to reach your desired consistency. Garnish with mint leaves and arils.
Save and print the full recipe at Food52.
8. Hot Smoked Salmon, Soba, and Asian Greens Salad
Smoking your own salmon sounds so intimidating and time consuming, right? We’re here to tell you it’s not. Use a wok, line it with foil, and set the fish on a round cake rack set above the wood chips. Get the full recipe at Food52.
- South Korean President Park Geun-hye has apologized for negligence after lawmakers impeached her over a corruption scandal.
- Donald Trump will remain an executive producer on NBC's "The Celebrity Apprentice" while he's president.
- John Glenn, a pioneering astronaut and the first American to orbit the Earth, has died at 95. Godspeed, Glenn 🚀🇺🇸
- Uber finally laid out hard rules for riders: No guns, sex, or barfing, please 🚗❌