If Thanksgivakkuh hit you harder than you thought, try cleaning up your act a bit with these 13 detox recipes.
1. Triple Pomegranate Smoothie
Makes one, 8-ounce smoothie
1 cup frozen blueberries
1/2 cup plain yogurt
1/4 cup pomegranate juice
2 teaspoons pomegranate molasses
4 large mint leaves, plus more to garnish
1 tablespoon pomegranate arils, for garnish
Blend blueberries, yogurt, pomegranate juice, pomegranate molasses ,and mint together using a standing blender or stick blender. Add more juice or frozen fruit, if needed, to reach your desired consistency. Garnish with mint leaves and arils.
Save and print the full recipe at Food52.
8. Hot Smoked Salmon, Soba, and Asian Greens Salad
Smoking your own salmon sounds so intimidating and time consuming, right? We’re here to tell you it’s not. Use a wok, line it with foil, and set the fish on a round cake rack set above the wood chips. Get the full recipe at Food52.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classics including "Twister" and "Titanic."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲