1. Hello, potato.
2. Do you want to be magically transformed into something mind-bogglingly delicious? MAYBE EVEN BETTER THAN FRENCH FRIES?!
6. Step 3: Turn the heat to low and cook for a few more minutes. Turn your potatoes occasionally until they are dry, wrinkled, and coated with a thin layer of salt.
Your potatoes will look like fossils or dinosaur eggs, but they’ll taste ridiculously good. Get the full recipe at food52.
7. Optional step: Make a garlicky cilantro mojo to dip your potatoes in.
9. Now eat, and discuss why this is probably better than French fries.
Something to do with texture and subtlety and creamy, snappy bites. Just try it.
- Donald Trump promised "there will be no amnesty" during a highly-anticipated immigration speech after his visit to Mexico.
- Brazil's senate voted to remove Dilma Rousseff as president over a months-long corruption scandal.
- Here's how bankers are using a powerful, little-known justice system to turn a huge profit: part three of a BuzzFeed News investigation.
- Researchers have found the first identical twin puppies ever in the dog species 🐶 🐶