1. Hello, potato.
2. Do you want to be magically transformed into something mind-bogglingly delicious? MAYBE EVEN BETTER THAN FRENCH FRIES?!
6. Step 3: Turn the heat to low and cook for a few more minutes. Turn your potatoes occasionally until they are dry, wrinkled, and coated with a thin layer of salt.
Your potatoes will look like fossils or dinosaur eggs, but they’ll taste ridiculously good. Get the full recipe at food52.
7. Optional step: Make a garlicky cilantro mojo to dip your potatoes in.
9. Now eat, and discuss why this is probably better than French fries.
Something to do with texture and subtlety and creamy, snappy bites. Just try it.
- One person died and more than 100 others were injured after a commuter train crashed into a New Jersey Transit station in Hoboken.
- Fans of Donald Trump say Bill Clinton's past indiscretions are fair game at the next debate.
- Asos workers at the heart of its global retail empire say they're being treated like machines to deliver fast fashion.