1. Pull yourself away from the bucket of Halloween candy for a minute.
3. Step 1: Assemble ingredients.
1 cup of creamy unsalted peanut butter
4 tablespoons of unsalted butter, softened
1/3 cup light brown sugar
3/4 cup of powdered sugar
1 teaspoon of coarse sea salt (or more, to taste)
32 ounces of high-quality chocolate (use milk chocolate if you really want to mimic the classic flavor)
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- The House Intelligence chairman denied that his call to a reporter at the behest of the White House would influence the probe of Trump and Russia.
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲