1. If you love washing your hair, then you know that the best part of the day is the moment you step into the shower.
2. You might understand how dry shampoo works, but you don't trust it:
3. The one time you tried to go a few days without washing your silky strands? Terrible.
4. Which is why you sort of don't trust people who say they can go days without a shampoo.
5. Because you know that half the fun of taking a shower is being able to tend to your mane.
6. And even as a kid, you were obsessed with shampooing and conditioning your locks juuuust right.
7. You live for the moments when you get your hair shampooed at a salon, because there's nothing you love more than a good head massage:
8. But really: Nothing is better than a professional taking care of your hair for you!
9. And you love the feeling of freshly washed hair so much that you almost wish you could do it again right after you step out of the shower.
10. If you have dyed hair, you've agonized over whether you should wash it every day or not:
11. You've developed serious allegiance to your go-to shampoo — and chances are, it's one of your favorite smells.
12. When you're waiting for your hair to air-dry, you can't stop touching it:
13. And you secretly wish your hair looked half-wet all the time, because that's when it's at its best.
14. And, at the end of the day, you know there's just something about washing your hair that feels like wiping the slate clean:
For more translated content and BuzzFeed International goodness, subscribe to Inter Webz: our new bi-weekly newsletter bringing you the best of the 'net from around the world.
Note: if you can’t see the signup box above, just go here to sign up.
This post was translated from German.