15 Things Everyone Who Loves To Wash Their Hair Will Understand
Sometime you "forget" that it wasn't the day to wash your hair.
1. The best moment in your day is when you feel the simple pleasure of feeling the water running over your head.
2. You can't understand why anyone would prefer to use dry shampoo.
3. When you try to get into that whole "every other day" thing, you just want to die on the other day.
4. And, when it's not time to wash, you conveniently forget and end up getting your hair wet as soon as you get into the shower.
5. Ever since you were a kid, your favorite day has been the one when you get to wash your hair.
6. You can't remember the last time you put that on your head:
7. And, the truth is that you don't even trust anyone that doesn't wash their hair every day.
8. While your hair is still drying off, you already feel the crazy desire to jump in the shower.
9. If you dye your hair, you get stuck in that dilemma: wash the dye out quicker, or keep the color (and the dirt?)
10. And for you, there's nothing quite like the smell of shampoo.